Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Moon Called - No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread will have discussions on the book Moon Called by Patricia Briggs.

To be started in February! No cheating. lol.

If you are going to post a Spoiler, please indicate it before you write, and leave some space. Or if people want, I can create two threads.. one for spoilers and one without.

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 4 comments Oh I LOVE this series! I finished this book in one day. In fact I finished each in this series in one day. I can't wait to chat w/ people about it as they read it!!

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tracegirl) | 15 comments I'm in chapter 9 in Moon Called. Do you want to chat about it?

message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 4 comments How are you liking it? I wanna talk about it but can we in here? She said no spoilers.... do we need a new thread?

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I'll set up a separate thread for spoilers. It's supposed to be a February mini-read but if you're anxious to start talking about it, I guess it's okay.

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne (booklover6) I am new to the group, I have this book and would love to participate in the reading group.

message 7: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 6 comments I put off this series last year and after reading the first book, was kicking myself. Wonderful book and series...can't wait for the release of her new one in just over a week. Woot!

message 8: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 132 comments I am up to I think the 3rd or 4th chapter and I REALLY am having troubles getting into this book..

Every part of me wants to just put it down and read something else :(

Does this get better lol

Nichole (DirrtyH) (dirtyh) Really, Tricia? I think I was hooked by then. I want to say it gets better, but it may be one of those that just isn't for you.
I'm loving that a good chunk of it is taking place (relatively) close to where I grew up. You don't read a lot of books that take place in Montana! Ah, big sky country...

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The same happened with me as it did for Nichole. I was hooked by the 2nd chapter. I would hope that it would get better for you Tricia because it is such a great series. But maybe it just isn't for you.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 437 comments I have one friend that I bought the series for who had a really hard time getting into the first one. She enjoyed the second book more, but still isn't a huge fan of the series. It's one of my absolute favorites, but they're not for everyone, so don't feel bad if you don't like it, Tricia.

message 12: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 132 comments It IS getting slightly better but its not as good as other books :)

Its decent tho hehe

message 13: by Anne (new)

Anne (booklover6) I've finished the first chapter, really like it so far. Though I am not a huge fan of first person view point.

message 14: by Anne (new)

Anne (booklover6) I have gotten to page 71. On the way to the Marrok. This book is really good, can't wait to see what happens next!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Moon Called (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Patricia Briggs (other topics)