Anything & Everything ~ Roleplay discussion

Games > Chain Letter

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Lura (The Life of Serendipity) (xTheLifeOfSerendipityx) | 779 comments Mod
It goes something like this;

Dear Doctor,

You have given me the greatest gift; my life- but you saved the man that nearly killed me, thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
The Bitter Sweet Patient

Then you write something to The Bitter Sweet Patient. It can be from anyone; her mom, the doctor, the man that likes to beat her, anyone...

message 2: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. (classicsvariety) | 13 comments Dear the Bitter Sweet Patient,

Sorry that I nearly killed you on accident. I hadn't seen you in front of my car. I'm okay too, if you want to know. I just guess I shouldn't have had the glass bowl in my hands when I crashed. Had to get my face reconstructed.

Sincerely,

The Really Bad Driver

message 3: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) Dear The Really Bad Driver.

I Wanted to say I can't believe you left me for that tramp. I thought you loved me. I thought we would be together forever. But I want you to know that I still love you and I will be waiting.

Love,
The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

message 4: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. (classicsvariety) | 13 comments Dear the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,

OMG OMG OMG I cannot BELIEVE he broke up with you! I mean you've been together for like FOREVER and he suddenly leaves you for that hot chic... I mean nerdy idiot!

Who are you going with for the dance in two years? I'm so excited for it! I'm going to where something purple. Purple is just my color! You should really wear orange. It'll compliment your eyes. I'm going with Sandy Thomas! I mean, he hasn't asked yet, but who cares about that?
Sincerely,
XOXOXOXOXOXO
The Insane Friend

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dear The Insane Friend,

Death lurks at your door. Don't open it unless you want to stare doom in the face. Rest in peace!

~The Undertaker.

unread topics | mark unread