Lemony Snicket discussion

Which was your favorite?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Alissa (book_girl_14) | 1 comments Which book was your favorite????????? I really liked the last one!

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1 comments i have yet to finish the whole series. i stopped at 10, so i still need to read the last three. that was the time when it took a long time for the next volume to come out, and then i became busy. but since you said the last one is great, then i'll find time to finish the last three! i love this series! can't pick which one i like best!

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (asimilarkite) | 1 comments Book 12 was my favorite -- The Penultimate Peril.

message 4: by Milo (new)

Milo | 1 comments book 12 was also my favorite
the tri pronged chapter was amazingly good

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Wiberg | 1 comments I also agree that 12 was best. There was something about the end of that book that just made me very sad, in a good kinda way.

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 4 comments My favorite one was the fourth book - The Miserable Mill

message 7: by Krishna (new)

Krishna (awesomemcawesome) | 1 comments I like the Grim Grotto best. The hook-handed man's bit about people being like salad is one of the best things I've ever read - intelligent but without pretension.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i dunno... i liked all of them...

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 4 comments I LOVED the 5th one also The Austere Academy. I thought Count Olaf's disguise was just uncanny!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i liked the last one, but it was sad because it was the last book, the end of my favorite series in the whole entire world!!!!!!