teen writers discussion

Stories P-Z > UnBroken: Prologue What do you think?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★Azhley★ (new)

★Azhley★ (azhlizzle) I love to write fantasy because it helps me get away and i would like your thoughts on this please::This is half of the prologue to me book. My friend and I are going to be working on it together. One chapter will be my point of veiw while the next chapter will be his. It is about this werewolf assassination corporation they kidnapped us, trained us and brain washed us. We are from different corporations and we both get the same assignment that’s how we meet. It’s kind of like a love story but not really. However, this is only a rough draft prologue so let me know what you think. We haven’t done his POV prologue yet....:::::

Laemse:

I opened my eyes slightly the room was too bright; I was unaware of where I was or even who I was. I heard muffled voices in the same room with me. I tried to move my arms but they were tied down; I tried to move my legs but those too were tied. Trying to remain calm I opened my eyes all the way and observed my location. I was in a lab of some sort there was lab tables, testing equipment, and many other people like me there but they were dead. I arched my back and winced in pain as it crackled under my skin. I shifted my weight slightly trying to figure out what I was laying on. It was hard and very uncomfortable. Was I lying on a testing table? My heart raced and my lungs ached my body was tender. I saw two pale guys standing at the end of where I was laying. One was tall, thin and had many wrinkles. He had a large bald spot. The other one was short, chubby, and looked quite young. He had locks of flowing brown hair.
“Ah Miss Laemse you are awake!” The young fat one exclaimed excitedly. I cocked my head to the side to look at him and a pain shot through it. I yelped, my neck was so tender. I shot my eyes to the scientist wanting to kill them. What were they doing to me?
“I am Dr. Still; this is my partner Dr. Goldman.” The skinny one told me smiling. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn’t find my voice. Dr. Still held an empty syringe in his hand which made me nervous.
“This is werewolf Dna we have injected into your blood stream.” He told me holding it up for me to see he must have seen me eye balling it. Suddenly, my body felt as though it was going to burst I screamed gritting my teeth as I felt my burning body change into a beast.
“You will be trained to be an assassin; you now belong to us.” Dr. Goldman told me talking over my screams

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Wow. Sinister. I like it. A bit long for a prologue, no?

message 3: by ★Azhley★ (new)

★Azhley★ (azhlizzle) well yea i dont really think it'll turn out to be a prologue but its explaining how we beca,e what we are and when the first chapter hits we'll already be trained and stuff like that.

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller kewl