kids only [ no grownups] discussion

what favorite harry potter book?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timothy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Timothy | 3 comments the best one was harry potter and the dethly hallows. im open to argument at any time

message 2: by Alissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Alissa (book_girl_14) | 3 comments I loved #7! I went to one of the midnight things where you are some of the 1st to get it! I got it the 20th and finished on the 22nd around 8:00 am

message 3: by Timothy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Timothy | 3 comments i did too and they had to limmit the people in the store to 500 and 1000 were outside it was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Alissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Alissa (book_girl_14) | 3 comments Where I went they had the 3rd movie playing on a screen while we waited outside and the line was so long! I can't believe it's the last one though!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

you know jk rowling is making follow-ups?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE JUST ONE????? I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Simone (last edited Jan 27, 2008 02:57PM) (new)

Simone (blueeyedtoad) | 14 comments Mod
i know i love all the books but my personal favorite is number 5

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 1 comments they all rock and she is not making more!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

y'now all these stange people are goining so i quit

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

she said she might write another, but it would be another 5 years at least (aww...). My favorite is the fourth

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yes she is like she made a beetle the bard book. but there were only five copies made- it wasnt on sale worldwide.

message 12: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 2 comments realy? i atcualy like that epilogue, but my fav is num 6

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

though she is not going to make any more hp books i have heard she is planning on starting another series soon. i cannot wait

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

nononononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE CANNOT WRITE ANOTHER SERIES THAT WOULD RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HATE HER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I like your attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree that that one is good but my personal favorite is #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I like the third book too. but all the movies suck. all of them. the 5th one was the worst. They messed up everyting!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

most def.

message 19: by Simone (new)

Simone | 19 comments I HATE HARRY POTTER PERIOD!!!
He should actually do something with his life instead of playing dress up and playing with sticks.
I think he should at least get in the rel world.
J.K something or other should write a story about his life in the real world and how people make fun of him and he gets no where in life.
Sorry to burst your bubble kids but its the sad truth of harry potter.

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) most people think im weird for this(which partialy i am) but i hate harry potter

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) i just never found him interesting

message 22: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 5 comments I am reading the 7th book...IT IS AWESOME!!!! I went to the midnight party at B&N...I did not plan to stay but I did...We waited in line from 11 am to 12 pm...CRAZY!...We saw people that had a tent and had spent the night to be the first ones to get into the bookstore!...HOW FUNNY!!!...

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) really i love B&N!!! it's my fav bookstore... i usually dont go to borders

message 24: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 5 comments me either

message 25: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 4 comments my favert harry potter book is harry potter and the goblet of fire becauseit is funny and exiting