I Write, Therefore, I Live discussion

Group Story!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (last edited Jan 17, 2009 08:21AM) (new)

Paige Miller Okay, so here we go. It's supposed to romance/realistic fic. LET'S GO PEOPLE!!!!

Rules:

Stay on topic.

Don't post twice in a row.

ummm...yeah.

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Thump. Thump. Thump. My heart beat fast in my chest, banging against my ribcage. I couldn't react like this every time I saw him. How desperate did that make me look? If everyone else in the room couldn't hear and see my nervousness, then they must be blind and deaf.

God, I'm such an idiot.

message 3: by Divya (new)

Divya (coulbees) | 28 comments He looked at me and smiled, making me nearly faint. Why does he torture me? "Hi", he mouths silently across the room. My strength drains away in my moment of need. Help me, I silently pray. I would much rather face a tiger than the blinding beauty of him.

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I wouldn't do it. No. I wouldn't even look at him. Walk, walk, keep walking, walk! Don't look, don't talk.

I couldn't help it. I turned to face him. Of course. He was looking at me. Making his way over.

My legs froze in place. I don't think I could move if my life depended on it. I began to panic, and I think he could tell, because he just smiled bigger at me, trying to reassure me and scaring me beyond belief.

Oh Lord...

message 5: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) When he was a foot away from me, he stopped. The distance felt both uncomfortably and pleasantly close. I felt the heat rise in my face, and I wanted to turn away and hide the blush. I couldn't let him know how I felt about him, not now.

But then again, even if I wanted to tell him, I probably couldn't, because I didn't think that my mouth was even working.

message 6: by Rainy (new)

Rainy Silently reviewing choices in my mind, I unitentionaly stepped forward, looked into his glassy blue eyes, he looked into my scared brown eyes, he than passed the thrushold and linked our lips with the power of him compealing mind.

How it terrified me.

message 7: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) Suddenly, a loud, annoying, beeping entered the air, and his warm lips disappeared. My eyes flickered open, and I was suddenly angry at my alarm waking me up and ending my delicious fantasy.

message 8: by Kenzie (last edited Feb 01, 2009 06:24PM) (new)

Kenzie (He-he. Sorry, just ... that was funny, Roni)

One day that alarm is going to die for all the pain it's caused me. Making me wake up at crazy hours in the morning to go to a school that makes me start at crazy hours of the morning.

I sighed and slipped my legs out from under the warm comforter. My feet connected with the cold tile, sending a shiver of discomfort up my spine.

Why can't we just have the day off? Or the year? I could handle that.

message 9: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) ((yeah... i wondered about the use of 'delicious but then decided to keep it. :D))

message 10: by Carole, bluest mod (new)

Carole B (caroleaburkett) | 138 comments Mod
But no. I stared around at my room- it was bland, with white paint and furniture. The laptop's led was blinking peacefully green as it charged in the corner, and there, just visible from my bed, was the only picture I allowed myself of him.

message 11: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) Sadly, the photo isn't recent. It was his school picture that was taken three years ago, in seventh grade.

message 12: by Carole, bluest mod (new)

But still, his brilliant blue eyes, strong jawline, and wind-rumpled brown hair were beginning to emerge, beginning to show themselves.
As I pulled on the jeans and hoodie, I wondered what I would do if I actually had a chance with him.

message 13: by Keara (new)

Keara Clifford (KearaClifford) | 8 comments Most likely I would panic and run in the opposite direction if he so much as made a step towards me. Or I would turn into a complete, stammering fool. Yet, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if instead I acted cool and collected, intriguing him with my brilliant conversation.

message 14: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (jellybeanstripe) This was the third day that this has happened to me. I keep dreaming about him. Usually, my dreams mean something. Like a warning or a reminder. Yet, I had made no contact with him. What could it mean? I walked to the kitchen half asleep, and pulled out the cereal box. I had another day to face, and I had no idea what was going to happen.
I looked down, and finally realized that the bowl was over-flowing and milk was dripping onto the floor.

message 15: by Carole, bluest mod (new)

"Snickers!" The tabby strolled into the room, not a care in the world besides the sweet breakfast I'd just poured him on the kitchen tile.

message 16: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (jellybeanstripe) I crunched on my Mini-Wheats. When I closed my eyes, all I saw was him. I had been up for at least twenty-five minutes now, and I was still thinking of him? Why did alarms always do that? Just when the dream was about to get to the best part, it would wake you up. I finished my cereal quickly, and then went to the computer. I quickly logged into my email. I had 17 new emails in my inbox. As I opened my inbox, I kept hoping that maybe I would have some email from him. My eyes widened. Maybe buying a green computer gave me some luck.
((Can we give him a name? I'm tired of saying him.))

message 17: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) ((Matt? David? Jacob? James? I don't care. insert your own crush's name if you want...))

message 18: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (jellybeanstripe) Veronica. Veronica B! wrote: "((Matt? David? Jacob? James? I don't care. insert your own crush's name if you want...))"

((Okay......))

message 19: by Carole, bluest mod (new)

There it was. The email, the subject of which was "Hey"

message 20: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (jellybeanstripe) I couldn't believe it. If Lisa, my best friend, was here, I would be going crazy with her right now. Lisa had known that I liked Matt for the longest time. I opened the email, and my heart skipped a beat. This is what it read,

message 21: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) Hey sexy,
Wanna go out 2nite and have some fun? ;) Ill c u in my pants at 8:30.
-Matt-

"What?" I nearly shrieked. I wanted him to notice me, but not like that. I quickly hit the reply button and typed:

Ummm...what?

Thirty seconds later came the reply:

Babe I no u read what i said. Y r u confused? Wasnt last weekend good?

What the hell was he talking about? Last weekend? Could he be...? No, he must be talking to me by mistake. I replied:

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure that you're not having this conversation with the person you think you're having it with. Are you sure that you've got the right e-mail address?

I waited a minute, and he didn't respond. Then I felt like kicking myself in the head, because I had just stopped him from talking to me.

message 22: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) ((omg sooo dorky, sorry. But I'm laughing at the cheesiness all the same. "Ill c u in my pants at 8:30" *snorts at ridiculousness*)

message 23: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (jellybeanstripe) ((Ah! This is so hard to continue! I will do my best though.))
I was definitely still asleep. There was no way this could be happening. Why would he just talk to me all of a sudden?

Remember last Sat., we started off at the coffee shop, and then ended up at my place?

Whew! I was surprised by his response, but still glad he was talking to me. I do remember going to a coffee shop on Saturday, but I don't recall seeing Matt there.

I remember the coffee shop, but nothing after that.

I needed to get ready for the day, but I was afraid that if I left the computer, I would snap out of all of this. I closed my eyes and waited for a reply. Two minutes later, I got a reply:

Haha, s'okay. It was fun. Maybe we can meet up @ the coffee shop, and just hang out today. Meet u there in 1 hr. Signing off now
-Matt-

Just in case he wasn't safe, I was going to have to bring Lisa. I signed out of my email and walked to my closet. Since I was going to go meet Matt at the coffee shop, I had a problem. I've liked him for the longest time, and now what was a I going to wear? I pulled on a purple tank-top and a pair of shorts.
I faced so many problems while I was getting ready. Should I wear makeup? Or does he not like girls that wear tons of makeup? How should I put my hair up? What bag should I bring with me? I didn't know what to do with myself. Time idled away, and I finally just rushed everything. I put on

message 24: by Roni (new)

Roni (v_a_b) a skirt slightly too long to be a miniskirt and a pink shirt that has always made my figure stand out. I also pulled on a pair of striped pink kneesocks.