The Never Dying Group discussion

goodbye!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 350 (350 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Hey guys!
It's been fun being in this group, but I am having to cut down on the amount of e mail I have because I am going back to work full time on Jan. 19th. I've been spending lots of time on all the groups I'm in on goodreads--it's fun! But, have to cut down on fun, unfortuantly, especially the time-consuming kind!

message 2: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Nightshade | 1289 comments Mod
Aww, bye! Even though I didn't know you that well ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't remember meeting you, but I'm sorry you have to go anyway!

message 4: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Same here!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Me 2!

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver Bye!

message 7: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ byez

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Toodles!

message 9: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 1405 comments Mod
So long! Farewell!

message 10: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 2481 comments Mod
Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!

message 11: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Sayoonara!

message 12: by Zia (new)

Zia | 379 comments Aloha!

message 13: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Au revoir!

message 14: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

I thought we were saying good bye, Zia, not hello...

message 15: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Isn't it like the same thing in Hawaiian or somefing?

message 16: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

I don't know, actually... hm...

GAH! While I was gone for a week, you pulled away ahead of me in # of comments!!! NOOOOOOO! I used to have the most, but now... ;( Oh well. Serves me right for being gone all week.

message 17: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Nobody posted very much while you were gone, akshully...we were all depressed or somefing. :P

message 18: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Well, you posted like 500 comments, sooooo....

Were you the only one who wasn't depressed that I was gone?!?!?! *SOB* LOL JK JK JK JK JK JK

message 19: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) | 775 comments Mod
NO!!! I was very depressed Luna!!!!!!! Did you check out my new name?

message 20: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

whatwhatwhat NO! I was the only one who cared about KEEPING THE GROUP ALIVE!! Srsly, I posted 500?? Must have been all in like two nights...

message 21: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

LOL yeah!!!!!!

The stalker mop? LOL

message 22: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) | 775 comments Mod
Oh yeah! My friend and I were talking about those new Swifter comercials, and where the mop is like stalking the person, and then we were watching TV and the comercial came on and we were FREAKING OUT!!

message 23: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

OH YEAH and the mom and broom like peeeeer around the corner, lolz!

message 24: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

LOL

message 25: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 2444 comments Mod
Squiggles{Kelly} wrote: "whatwhatwhat NO! I was the only one who cared about KEEPING THE GROUP ALIVE!! Srsly, I posted 500?? Must have been all in like two nights..."

hey, i'z thuh wun yew were takkin to, so i was keepin it alive just as much!! :P so was that rachel person... who changes her pic like twice a day and her name every other day... :|
haha...

message 26: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2985 comments Mod
rachel has issues about keeping the same name and pic

message 27: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2985 comments Mod
btw aloha does also mean goodbye

message 28: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Ya, I know.

message 29: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Oh. She was talking to me, Nightshade- I didn't.

message 30: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

I know :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 32: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (last edited Jan 20, 2009 04:21PM) (new)

exactly monolith....we're a good team, what? :P

message 33: by jeeves... (new)

:D yes. vey much.

message 34: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Even though I just joined -i'll miss never getting to meet you!

message 35: by Silver (new)

Silver Sara Without An "H" wrote: "rachel has issues about keeping the same name and pic"

I did have Silverlight, my first name, and a picture of a cat, for a long time... but then I found out it was a computer thing...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I never changed my username.

message 37: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Same here. I've changed my pic, though! It was the Battle of the Labyrinth cover like it is now, and then for the release of Twilight, it was the movie poster, and now it's back to BOTL. I'll change it for the Harry Potter 6 release... for now, I'm off to find an awesome picture! *skips off merrily* *trips* *falls over* *gets up* I'M OKAY!

message 38: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

LOL Nightshade

This is my second username, (my mom didn't want me to use my real name, and besides, Lunabell is cool. So, for the people that thought that was my real name... well, (1) It isn't, and (2) you really need to work on your gullibility.) I've gone through lots of pictures. First it was a fairy, then what it is now, then a unicorn for a tiny bit, then the fairy again, then a weird purple portal whirlpool thing, then back to this!

message 39: by jeeves... (new)

eenteresting... i've changed mine a cupla times too... aaaand, this is obviously not my real name haha...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah Mithlec isn't my real name; it's my penname, nickname, split personality AND alter ego! My first pic (i think) was me and my BFFs in a halloween parade, then a Harry Potter vs. Twilight thing, then a joke of sparkely vamps, now this!

message 41: by Silver (new)

Silver I like your name, I forget what mine was, it was Thalia something... I did it the same way as yours.

message 42: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Thalia! the god of theater or somefing!

message 43: by Silver (new)

Silver yess... want to make a name for me? here's all the letters you can use, from my first, middle, last, and confirmation name:

AAABCCCEEEEEFGHHIIILLLLRTTZ

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, I've heard that before...I'm gonna go change my pic. i have it all picked out and it's a mix of Twilight and Pirates of the Caribeen!!!! Yay! *skips away happily* And I'm NOT gonna trip like SOME people!

message 45: by jeeves... (new)

ooooh a "Z"! kewl...

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 23, 2009 03:32PM) (new)

I have a X!

message 47: by Silver (new)

Silver Elizabeth :)

message 48: by Silver (new)

Silver It's soooooo awesome having four names!! well, not legally... I'm getting confirmed in April and in my religion we're allowed to pick another name. :)

message 49: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

SARAH I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR MAKING FUN OF PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!

message 50: by Silver (new)

Silver wait, how is she making fun of it? I get the feeling I'm missing someone...

I liked it, but I was sooooooooooooo mad when

*spoiler*

Will died.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7