FOXHOUND: Special Ops. discussion

foreign stuff

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (coolmatt7) | 49 comments Dopo un peso viene un Joe. La mucca salta sopra la luna. Un fatato viene e produce la spremuta. Jeffrey, perché avete fatto una pagina straniera. È perché esso è sexy?

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (coolmatt7) | 49 comments здравствулте!, моим именем будет укрытия bobby. вы хотите пойти вне увидеть центр событий. наилучшим образом, я хочу если вы не хотите к. о'кейо? то будет им. я иду bust вы вверх, busta.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (coolmatt7) | 49 comments to [zdravstvulte:]! , my name it will be the shelter of bobby. you want to go to outside see the center of events. in the best way, I do want if you you do not want k. [o:]'[keyo:]? that there will be [im:]. I to the ides of bust you upward, busta.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (coolmatt7) | 49 comments The first one is russian, and the second one is english. I put the english into the dictionary.com translator and got the russian. Then i pasted the russian into the translator to get the english. I originally wrote:
hello, my name is bobby lee. do you want to go out to see the ball game. well, i want to if you don't want to. ok? that is it. i am going to bust you up, busta.
As you can see, the dictionary.com translator... sucks

message 5: by AK-103 (new)

AK-103 | 38 comments Mod
Same thing Matthew did, except using Google Translate:
Здравствуйте, меня зовут Бобби Ли. Вы хотите выйти, чтобы посмотреть игру мячом. Ну, я хочу, если вы не хотите. OK? что это такое. Я собираюсь бюст вас, Busta.

For Russian

Hello, my name is Bobby Lee. You want to go to watch the game ball. Well, I want, if you do not want to. OK? what it is. I'm going to bust you, Busta.

For English

Its actually a pretty good translator.