Avengers RP discussion

Charries:) > Charrie Signups

Comments (showing 117-166)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 166: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments The avengers film is epic HISI did a how it should of ended but I love the real ending

message 165: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Yes! Dat is her.

message 164: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments here is a pic of her

description

message 163: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments Ikr

message 162: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments lolz, so cunfuzzeling...

message 161: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Avengers RP

message 160: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments Which one?

message 159: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 26, 2012 08:30AM) (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments :) oh. I don't have tv. :)

HEY! I commented on the groups of yours I joined!

message 158: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments That is a qoate from the tv episodes episodes 12 of season 2

message 157: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments I know your rping skills, Jen! I VOTE YAY FOR HER CHARRIE SIGN-UP, BOO!

message 156: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments Replay example: one of her lines after the skrulls take down the hellicarier "Had the same car since I was 19 never had a problem yet this gets knocked out of the air every other Thursday"

message 155: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 6060 comments Mod
Oh, and BTW all this is based off the MOVIES.

message 154: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 15, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments jennifer wrote: "GR Name: Jennifer

Character you want: Agent maria hill

Because she is a S.H.E.L.D. agent and was director of S.H.E.I.L.D when Nick Furry goes missing but when tony becomes director of S.H.E.I.L.D..."

@Jen, here:

GR Name: Jennifer

Character you want: Agent Maria Hill

Why: Because she is a S.H.E.L.D. agent and was director of S.H.E.I.L.D when Nick Furry goes missing but when tony becomes director of S.H.E.I.L.D. she is demoted but she is awesome.

Roleplay example: (I think you have to fill this out too. Just make a senerio. Doesn't have to be that long.)

message 153: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments GR Name: Jennifer

Character you want: Agent maria hill

Because she is a S.H.E.L.D. agent and was director of S.H.E.I.L.D when Nick Furry goes missing but when tony becomes director of S.H.E.I.L.D. she is demoted but she is awesome.

message 152: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments YOU WERE?!

message 151: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

I was him once. More than once.

message 150: by Pie is awesome! (new)

Pie is awesome!  (marcwashere) | 28 comments Hulk
He is absolutly no contest favorite marvel character

message 149: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Sure! But you have to fill out the template on pg. 1

message 148: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 104 comments can I be agent maria hill

message 147: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (GODDESSPANDORA) | 18 comments GR Name: Shelly

Character you want: Black Widow: kat

Because she can do awesome fighting.

message 146: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Amazing. *claps*

message 145: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

SpreadYourWings | 3843 comments Mod
(:

message 144: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

:)

message 143: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments *gasp*

message 142: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

(:

message 141: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

message 140: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

message 139: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

message 138: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

Yayz!

message 137: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

APPROVED

message 136: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

GR Name: Boo
Character you want: Iron Man
Why: He seems easier to rp than Cap. As in, a more definite personell
Roleplay example: Tony waved his arms around, watching the blue panels float around. He took a sip from the glass in his hand and tapped a section, then scrolled, zoomed in, tapped again. He grinned at the holorgam of his suit appeared. "Jarvis, make it happen" he siad, stepping back from the blue pixels

message 135: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

Why?

message 134: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

I AM HEREBY RESIGNING FROM STEVE. I REPEAT, I AM NO LONGER CAPTAIN AMERICA!

message 133: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

Guys im sorry, but like I said no make your own supergheros... Sorry:(:(:(

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 362 comments Coolkidrox123 {The Unicorn} wrote: "GR Name: unicorn
Character you want: my own superhero
Why: because i wanna
Roleplay example: A mysterious figure wityh wings approuched the Avengers. They were in the middle of the fight, cap. Amer..."

message 131: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

Erm....

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 362 comments HI!! i newed somoen ...mod.... to see if this is ok?

message 129: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Sup!

message 126: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Ooh! Another.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 362 comments i came up with that character in my dreams ^_^

message 123: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments I think it's a good idea to make personal superheros. Boo/peanut?

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 362 comments GR Name: unicorn
Character you want: my own superhero
Why: because i wanna
Roleplay example: A mysterious figure wityh wings approuched the Avengers. They were in the middle of the fight, cap. America, The Black Widow nad Banner all crouched behind a taxi. The figure swooped down. Cap America raised his sheild, thinking this was a new enemy but the figure just landed and approched slowly with hands up in the air.
"Don't attack, i'm a friend" The figure called otu at them. They all looked skeptical
"Who are you?" Demanded cap.
"I'm someone who wants to help you defeate the enemy"
"How do we know we can trust you?"
"You don't" the figure siaid
"KLets see you fight then! Go help iron man since you've got wings!"
The figure nodded and flew up into the air. He/She whent to where iron man was being chaced adn made fire balls in his/her hand and shot it at the enemy.

message 121: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

Yes.

message 120: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Boo *Loki/Avengers Fangirl!*(Miss Mischief) wrote: "Maria Hill is a girl"

GOOD POINT

message 119: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 8819 comments Indeed, em. Indeed.

message 118: by Emiri (last edited Sep 14, 2012 09:43PM) (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 23 comments WOO! Avengers! *laugh* Guess I'm just a mystery.

message 117: by Beck (formerly Boo), LOKI AND TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!! (nothing else matters anymore) (new)

Maria Hill is a girl

« previous 1 3 4
unread topics | mark unread