God Lovers discussion

~CHURCH~

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin What do we do at church? Like, activities?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

We go to like New York and help clean out peoples house and re paint them and help them have a clear life!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

We always have a blast doing it!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It sounds fun!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I grew up in a Christion church but now I am going to a new church because my Mom and Dad don't like your other church. They want us to meet other people! Our Youth Group is called Highway 68 or 67!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone! ^^
I notice no one has comented here recently... :(
Oh, well...
If anyone cares, I'm Mormon (yes, we ARE Christian!!!!)
Btw, Heidi, I like your word "cooliest"! :)
Church is so awesome, we have youth dances every second Friday, and get to meet LOTS of great new people who share our beliefs and standards!

It'll be cool to find out what all of you believe...
At least we all believe in God! (I would assume...)

message 8: by Tami (new)

Tami (rareruby315) deleted user wrote: "Hello everyone! ^^
I notice no one has comented here recently... :(
Oh, well...
If anyone cares, I'm Mormon (yes, we ARE Christian!!!!)
Btw, Heidi, I like your word "cooliest"! :)
Church is ..."

I believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The only way to the father is through His Son Jesus who said He would send a helper (the HG) after he ascended in to heaven. I believe that God still performs miracles today.

message 9: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The only way to the father is through His Son Jesus who said He would send a helper (the HG) after he ascended in to heaven. I believe that God still performs miracles today.

So far, you have shown that you can repeat what your pastor says at church. This is unimpressive. Why don't you tell us why you believe this?

message 10: by Tami (new)

Tami (rareruby315) I write/say only what I have learned and searched in the scriptures myself. One thing my pastor has taught us is to not take his word for anything. He tells his congregation to search the Word of God for ourselves.

I believe because of the super natural experiences that I have had in my life.

message 11: by Tami (new)

Tami (rareruby315) So I joined this group only because it said God Lover's not God Hater's.

message 12: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I believe because of the super natural experiences that I have had in my life

Please give examples. What has happened in your life that you know or believe is supernatural?

Also, I do not hate God. I do not hate unicorns either.