This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Fetish hate:

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner Fetish hate:

Fetish hate what is it and where can you get some? You may be asking yourself. Well let me tell you.

Fetish hate is when you hate on someone or something for the joy of it. Sometimes associated with an evil plot. Example trying to drive someone to insanity or to quit, which ever happens first.

My Fetish Hate:

People who go to bars and drink non-alcoholic beer.

Woman who shop at Victoria’s secrets for crotch less panties and then complain about it on the internet; pretending like they didn’t buy in bulk. (Your friend dimmed you out)

Lesbians who hit on non-lesbian woman. ( I enjoy seeing them get their hopes up for nothing… it’s the pain in their eyes when they realize it’s a dead end that makes it all worth wail.

If your saying to yourself this seems like normal hate to me… well you could be right, maybe it is just normal hate.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate when people honk at me at green lights when I'm doing my makeup. Rude!

Servius  Heiner You probably do, do that... I think I hate you today.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't say that!

I was kidding!

I hate it when people regularly cuss in front of their kids. Let them be innocent!

message 6: by EvilNick (new)

EvilNick I hate people who are in front of me in the line. I know, it's a little unfair and selfish, but I do. would happily clear my way through with a chainsaw if petrol wasn't so expensive

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate people.

Oh, wait-- was this supposed to be more specific?

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel

Jackie "the Librarian" They do make a lovely couple...

I hate vacationing couples that dress alike. What ARE you people? Why do you insist on wearing pastels?

Gag.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 19, 2009 05:45PM) (new)

Definitely, Jackie. I cannot deal with it. I get so embarrassed for the man when a couple is dressed alike. I know that makes me sexist, but I am.

Jackie "the Librarian" Yeah, because you know his wife was the instigator of the matching outfits.
Unless they are Japanese. Anything could be going on there.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

What's with that girl's necklace on the book cover? Is that a Star Trek thingy? Is that moonlight caressing her left breast and shoulder? How did the moonlight make its way there?

Jackie "the Librarian" Sarah, that's counselor Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Played by Marina Sirtis.
So, yes, her necklace is the Federation symbol, and may in fact be a communicator.
:D !!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Woah, I didn't know that Star Trek vixens got freaky with aliens. Maybe I should have watched it once or twice.

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Not just any alien, that's Admiral Akbar! Or some other Mon Calimari. Totally different universe from Star Trek. Forbidden love, indeed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking it was him, but it didn't make sense. I'm starting to get a sense of just how forbidden that "love" really was.

message 17: by Lisa (last edited Jan 20, 2009 01:35AM) (new)

Lisa Things I not only love to hate, but love to hate so much it rises to the level of fetish?

Shit, I could go for days.

Which is probably what makes it fetishistic.

Stadium shows. Republican hypocrisy. The color pink. Country music. People who hate on alternative energy because it wasn't born 100% perfect (yet). Any hint of 90's as retro. Nascar. Walmart, and especially their shift from crowing "made in the USA!" to the cheapest Chinese melamine-and-lead-infested shit they can find. Elmo. White roses. Subsidies and laws that require that all ethanol come from corn. Goths, emo kids, and anyone who spells magic(k) with a "k".

Just assume that every item above is the title of a (thankfully) unwritten encyclopedic tome of hate.

message 18: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Montambo wrote: "Definitely, Jackie. I cannot deal with it. I get so embarrassed for the man when a couple is dressed alike. I know that makes me sexist, but I am."

That's not sexist, that's humanist.

message 19: by Tracy (new)

Tracy er, hmm. does it still count if both members of the couple only match because they're both wearing black t-shirts, jeans and great big boots? because i may or may not be guilty of doing just that...

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh yeah, you're so freaking cutesy, aren't ya, Tracy? Do you make your boyfriend wear pigtails and rouge his dimply cheeks, too?
Hee!

message 21: by Tracy (new)

Tracy hey, it's not my fault that's the only thing he wears. and a girl can't wear dresses ALL the time.

although, to be fair, back when he had long hair i would secretly braid it for him while we watched tv. i'm fairly certain that was a factor in his decision to finally cut it all off. but seriously, if you're going to have long, luscious hair, someone is going to braid it eventually. it's just inevitable.

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Woo Hoo, long luscious hair!!!!!!!!!! I think there should be more of that goin' around. Gentlemen, you're up.

message 23: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Bic.

message 24: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Which reminds me, i'm getting kinda shaggy...

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Fine. Forget it.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I supposedly the friend who "dimmed" you out? I was like, "Psst! Nick, she buys 'em in bulk! That girl has got more crotchless panties than a lazy prostitute!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate Room 8 so much, it borders on fetish hate.

Servius  Heiner It IS fetish hate Montambo/Marie.

message 29: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) so, Nick... what should someone drink when they go to a bar but happen to be clean and sober?

message 30: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Ginger ale.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ovaltine.

Servius  Heiner Jamison 1780

newcastle

a better place to go would be starbucks if they are recovering...

message 33: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Okay, speaking of going to bars clean sober, the last couple times I've been dd, I had to pay the $4 for my root beer. What the hell is up with that? Free beverages is the one cool benefit of being dd.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

That's bullshit.

message 35: by Joe (new)

Joe (joediver50) I'm always the DD. Why would the bars comp the designated drinker? I like this plan!

message 36: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I go to bars to meet up with friends sometimes, not to hang out there by myself. I have to be able to order something. I LIKE fake beer. I have 13 years of sobriety. Nick can bite me. : P

Servius  Heiner ::chomp chomp::

Eck! tastes like odules!

message 38: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) :::;throws a midget at him:::::

message 39: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Hey, show a little respect (get it, little), midgets are people, too - HILARIOUS people.

message 40: by David (new)

David Fake beer contains alcohol. After drinking some where can you find the false heroin and snort the fake cocaine? Is the designated driver allowed to drink orange juice to complement the fake acid?

message 41: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Bunny.... that is one of my favorite drinks to order when I'm out. \m/

message 42: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Yup. I've also become a big fan of virgin mojitos.

message 43: by Joe (new)

Joe (joediver50) Bars comp the dd to encourage people to bring a dd, because then they don't have to worry about taking keys from people who are over the limit.

I don't think that you really ready my post.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha!

♥Bunny

Servius  Heiner heh

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2009 09:29AM) (new)

I hate mega body builders. So much. They're gross.

[image error]

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"OMG, I, like, haven't read a book since high school!"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.