Vampire Lovers discussion

Information of Vampires > What is a vampypre's greatest strengh?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments I think it is dematerialization. The ability to move from one place to another without physically moving

message 2: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments I think age has a lot to do with a vampires strengths. The longer a vamp is around the more time he has to aquire skills. Like hypnotism I think Dracula learned from the gypsies, and mind reading is just a vampire trait. Common ya'll don't any of you have any special vampire powers you dig? Would like to have and which one is the most advantageous?

message 3: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments Dracula was so cool. He could walk out of a wall of mist, appear as swirling little particles in the moonlight, and shapeshift, read minds, change the weather,command the wolfs and will you into doing his bidding.

message 4: by Cary (last edited Jan 18, 2009 06:38AM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments Oh I forgot the most powerul vampire strength of all. People simply will not believe in them,LOL.

message 5: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments Large parts of Dracula were taken from Carmilla. Written 25 years before Dracula in the same town of Dublin Ireland. I have Kissing Coffins on order just to see what the hub bub is about. If Alexander Steriling is a good vampire. Then he is JELLO!

message 6: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments Being a vampire is not about being hot. Its about being BAD. Actually I like Darla and Drusilla from Buffy.

message 7: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments I don't Far From Normal. I figure your probably pretty cool. Peace fo real. This is about liking vampire stories. All kinds of them.

message 8: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments I have a sister who used to be cool. We lived together in Phoenix and used to go see the coolest punk bands like Minute Men and JFA. Then she joined the Navy and turned inot a BiaTcH,LOL.

message 9: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments Yup yah can't pic your family, and yah it was nice. Phoenix and Cali punk rules. There was a guitar player in a Phoenix punk band who thought he was a vampire. He would come out in a cape with his hair slicked back playing guitar. They had a girl singer very black as you say.

message 10: by Cary (last edited Jan 24, 2009 07:50AM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 804 comments No this vampire guitar player was way cool. Definitly wierd & Crazy, insane, nutty junky vampire. There were so many cool punk rock bands in Phoenix in the 80's. Our favorite club was "The Mad Gardens". An old wrestling ring with a cyclone fence in front. The bands played in the ring. It was so way cool. Wierd? far from normal. LOL