Kaza's news discussion

1 view
My Book Tour is now Online!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaza (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:10PM) (new)

Kaza | 26 comments Mod
Hi all!!
I found out about a great site called Book Tour: Where Authors and Audiences Meet. (Totally my kind of thing!) I uploaded as much as I could stand to in one sitting, which took me through January. For some reason I couldn't upload the schools I am going to be at, which is just as well I guess!

Here is the link;
http://booktour.com/author/kaza_kingsley

Good thing I like traveling! My book tour shows no end. I'm going to be at a lot of schools in Cleveland and Arizona soon, too!
Hope to see you on my travels!
Kaza

message 2: by KareyLyn (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

KareyLyn (KareyShane) If you're ever in Salt Lake City, I'll be wherever you are in a heartbeat.

message 3: by Kaza (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Kaza | 26 comments Mod
Thanks, Sweetie!!

message 4: by Jo (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Jo | 1 comments booktour.com is neat. It is fun keeping up with you. ...or at least trying.
Oh you two should sit in the middle of a cafe, and talk of your charecters and events as if all are real, and see how many strain to ease-drop.
It would be great fun, and you both have wild imagination.:)

message 5: by Mirwais (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Mirwais Noori | 4 comments You are doing great job and I have many stories but all of them are in local languages and I will try to translate some of them to English and share with you It might be interesting for you.

message 6: by Fenixbird (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Fenixbird SandS | 1 comments Well, Kaza nice to meet you. Saw your video amongst the feeds a few days back. As an avid reader and Arizona resident I would be interested to attend an Arizona appearance/signing/lecture in December or January (if any)? Your link ends in late November or December 1. Thanks!

message 7: by Kaza (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Kaza | 26 comments Mod
I'll be in Phoenix / Mesa area the last week in March! I'm talking at a lot of schools there, and a kid lit conference that is being set up. I'll let you know the details!
Kaza