Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Vanessa Hudghens Auditions for "New Moon"

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (schill27) I can't picture her as Leah at all. I think it's a big stretch.

message 2: by Krista (new)

Krista I can't picture her a Leah either. Whenever I look at her all I can picture is her as Gabriella

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments Vanessa Hudgens may be a more versatile actress than I imagine, but my first inclination when I heard about the possibility of her being cast as Leah was that she just didn't fit the part. I'm not going to get too wound up about it though. I'll just wait and see what happens.

message 4: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (mommairish) I envision a girl who 1.) looks a little more native(I am sure Hollywood can fix that) and 2.) see someone a less glamorous looking. But hey I am not familiar with her at all, so who knows, she might just be perfect for it.

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley Mathiot (thebookbop) i don't care who plays leah. she doesn't become important until Eclipse. i wanna know WHO'S GONNA PLAY ARO, JANE, MARCUS, CAIUS, AND ALEC!!!!!!!! the Volturi are creeeepy, and they all have to be really really good. if they're no good i'm gonna be mad.

message 6: by Tamena (new)

Tamena (heritage4keeps) | 25 comments I don't think Vanessa would be a good fit for Leah either. Maybe another part somewhere, but not Leah. Leah seems alot more rugged and hard. Some one like that girl from Lost who had the DUI? What was her name? I don't know......

But I agree with Haley, who is going to play those roles????

message 7: by Julianna (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:43AM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments Well, it looks like this was nothing more than a rumor run amok, which is something I've suspected for the last couple of days. The latest word from the Twilight gossip sites is that Vanessa did not audition for New Moon and in fact, Leah is not even in the New Moon script.

message 8: by Tamena (new)

Tamena (heritage4keeps) | 25 comments Whoa! Ok???? I realize she's not a huge part in New Moon, but why not introduce her character there, since she plays a pretty big role in the next two movies?????? We shall see.

message 9: by Yvonne (last edited Jan 19, 2009 06:04PM) (new)

Yvonne (mommairish) Haley: I totally agree. The kid who played Prince Caspian in Narnia is said to WANT to play Aro!!!! Sorry guy, but as if! He's too young for what I envision Aro to look like. I see him being a man of mid 40's.

message 10: by Emma (last edited Jan 19, 2009 05:57PM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) I don't know who this Leah Clearwater is, because I'm only on the 26th page of New Moon. Please no spoilers! Thanks!

No offense to people who like Vanessa Hudgens, but I really really don't like her. Not because she's in High School Musical...okay thats part of it!! but i just have this bad vibe from her.

so UGHHH!! lol

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (eggyluv3r) | 4 comments she dont deserve a part in this wonderful movie........ she stinks at acting ya know!!!!

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) I really don't enjoy her!!!! I think she's a butt!!

By the way I'm inviting my friend. Who also likes the Twilight series!!

message 13: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (ioanasaunt) | 25 comments I kinda researched about this. According to Vanessa Hudgen's best friend Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa didn't auditioned for Leah Clearwater. But she would love to be part it.

She looks okay to me. Although, I cannot picture her as an arrogant girl. But her black hair could help her.

message 14: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments What! she auditioned for New Moon? She would never make it. I HATE her and pretty much anyone i n high school musical! It's a very stupid show. She better not be in it. she would mess up the hole movie.

message 15: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments yeah, she is like, i cant evan IMAGINE!!! she is soo DISNEY! yeah right!KEEP DREAMING VANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Katy (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 1 comments So glad that Julia Jones got the role of Leah!

message 17: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 2 comments shez so happy in her life wid Zac...
I couldnt at allllllllllll picture her as Leah...
Julia suits it best !!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with rizam: i cant picture her as leah also!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 05, 2010 05:10PM) (new)

Paramore Girl♥ wrote: "yeah, she is like, i cant evan IMAGINE!!! she is soo DISNEY! yeah right!KEEP DREAMING VANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Haha, I know! She is a princess and leah is...hardcore werewolf >:)

message 20: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (alwayschey98) | 2 comments I think I would picture her as bree tanner before leah

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

New Moon (other topics)