Add on stories discussion

dramatic > Todays the day

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments I rose out of bed wishing i hadn't been up so late last night.

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 546 comments Mod
Today she was going to get married. But she wasnt planning to. She had gotten pregnant 5 months back and was only 17, so she had to get married. She sighed and looked at her cheap wedding dress.

message 3: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments how could I mess things up so badly she thought. Did she even love Shane?
((the guy shes gonna marry))

Shane was the father, but I had hooked up with him at a wild Junior party.i thought he was hot, and I guess thats when we... did it. Then he left me and Harry helped me through everything. Just a month ago Shane came back to apologize, but she didnt want to marry him. He argued over it in court and said that he was supposed to get married to him according to the law. But she loved Harry, and Harry loved her.

message 5: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments In the back of her mind she was hopeing hed come and get her out of this crazy mess

She was hoping that Shane would frantically die. Then Harry could take his place. She hated Shane after what he did to her.

message 7: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments It was a circle of love that Shane had forced himself into and nobody wanted him there. She sliped into the cream silk dress and sighed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked into the mirror and didnt feel so excited after all

message 9: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments There was a knock at her door. She opened it and there in the doorway was Harry. She shricked with joy. Harry took her in his firm arms and said "OH Amber how Ive missed you so!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

amber started crying,"oh harry, i screwed up bad!"

message 11: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments "its not your fault" He said. He picked her up and carried her out of the house. "where are we going" she asked him
"im taking you away, together we can raise this baby!"

Petra X it's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to (petra-x) "I have a place I bring all my baby-mothers too. I'm sure you'll be very happy with them."

"Baby mothers?" she asked. He looked serioous for a second. Then he laughed. "No! its a place in the country near my grandma's house where we can go to raise the baby. " He kissed her tenderly. She felt in a dream. He usually only kisses her on the cheek for congratulations

Petra X it's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to (petra-x) "I know you'll be very happy there and I will make sure to bring you everything you want when I visit."

"Visit?" She asked, "I thought we were going to raise the baby there together?"

"Well, I do have other commitments you know, this isn't my only child."

message 15: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments Once again he laughed "Babe you should know im only kidding. I really love you and theres nothing in the world that can keep me from you and our baby" She seemmed shocked did he just call it "Our Baby?"

Petra X it's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to (petra-x) "Of course, if you want some fast money you can wear that outfit you trapped me in and stand on the outskirts of my hometown. There are plenty of truckers stop there who would truly adore you. And babe, I'm not joking."

she ran back into the bridal room and slipped off her dress, not caring who saw her. She sat on the fluffy white couch and turned on the tv. She put a big blanket on her and furiously unwrapped a TWinke

message 18: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments The twinkie was old and stale so she spit it out and threw the rest at her wall.She was mad and alone.

message 19: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 23 comments ((ha nice))

She began to cry. Shane walked into the room with a shocked look on his face.

SHe yelled at Shane."go Away!!!!" Thne Harry came in. OMG are you okay?" harry said.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she exploded,"RAAHHH!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" she looked like Godzilla

She unwrapped her blanket and stepped into a karate stance. The boys were unready and turned on. She kicked their butts and they...left her alone.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

she scoffed and started to cry. she turned around and sat back down on the sofa

message 24: by Person (new)

Person (muush99) | 3 comments She soon fell asleep. Then when she woke up, she was in her house and then she noticed it was all just as dream. She woke up as a 16 year old and went off to school with her friends, Shane, Harry, and Juliet, her bff. Then Harry asked her to the party that is tonight, he said there would be music,snacks,and love. So she remembered her dream and thought " That was a fake dream, this is reality."☺