More RPG! discussion

star wars RPG

Comments Showing 1-50 of 434 (434 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments go ahead and roleplay here!

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments so this is set in the new jedi order era... anything you guys can think of, i guess

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments white armored soldiers walked around marcie, their rifles held at the ready. these were remnant forces from the destroyed empire, and for all marcie knew, her master could be dead

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments cin drallig, jedi knight, walked down the unremarkable hallway, his ignited lightsaber casting green light on the walls. marcie was here somewhere, and he had to find her

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments a man wearing an officer's uniform walked up to marcie. "so where is the data chip?" he demanded. he carried a small blaster pistol with him, and his hand went to the grip menacingly

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph walked down another hallway, turning a corner and finding Cin Drallig. "Find her yet?" She asked warily.

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments "don't play games with me, jedi! you know where the data is stored!"

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments the imperial punched her in the chin. "tell us, or we will kill your master, cin drallig" he said, holding up a holograph of cin desperately holding off the gunfire of five stormtroopers

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments "if we must" the officer replied just as coldly

cin dive behind a corner, momentarily saved from the rifles firing at him. master skywalker would not be pleased to learn of another imperial remnant...

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments perhaps our friend here will have better luck with your interrogation. the doors slid open with a hiss, and in strode a tall figure cloaked and hooded in black. he walked up to marcie "where is the datachip?" he demanded in a low, rasping voice

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph heard Marcie's screams. "Cin! She's this way! Go! I will hold them off!"

message 12: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments "because if you don't, i can make you and your master suffer beyond imagination. all i want is the datachip" you notice now that the man's eyes are a sickly yellow rimmed in blood red

message 13: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments he snarled, letting marcie see that his teeth were filed into fangs. "master will not be pleased..." he said ominously

message 14: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments "so what will it be?" he asked, holding up a slender metal cylinder, a lightsaber

message 15: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments ((hi! how will you come in to this?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph looked around her and started climbing one of the pillars nearby, positioning herself so the troopers could not reach her.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((um i will just probably help Cin out for now...I can be guarding the area))

message 18: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments the stormtroopers walked down the hall to find cin. he had ducked behind a corner, and against five well trained and well equipped soldiers, that counted for little. they rounded the corner, and then the jedi swordsman was upon them in a flurry of green blades strikes

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph climbed the top of the pillar and kicked off of it, landing behind the five troopers and slashing with her violet blade. "Marcie?" She guessed as she deflected a blow.

message 20: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments after a moment, the stormtroopers were all down. cin walked down the hallway again.

a stormtrooper burst into the room with marcie "my lord, come quickly!" the black robed man stood and walked to the doorway, igniting his lightsaber and following the soldier

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph put away her light saber and returned patrolling her designated area. Nothing exciting ever happens anymore. She thought to herself.

message 22: by The (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 378 comments Waterfall wrote: "Saiph put away her light saber and returned patrolling her designated area. Nothing exciting ever happens anymore. She thought to herself." ((How do you make the writeing look like their thinking it like that?))

Rick walked into the ship full of storm troopers, usless things. If they wanted something they should send a sith master like him, for wasnt he nick named the dark knight?

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Jan 12, 2009 07:08AM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((type whatever<*/i> without the asterisks.:]))

message 24: by The (last edited Jan 12, 2009 01:05PM) (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 378 comments ((Just so you know im making it so their in a ship, a huge ship)) Rick walked slowly into the ships, he turned his head side both derectoins he could go. This is the way that the force is coming from He thought to himself. He walked down the left path to see cin finishing off the troopers, he ignited his sword and force cin towards a wall. Knowing he would block it if he was a master

message 25: by The (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 378 comments Marcie heard a voice in her head, it wasnt evil but it wasnt good "No one will free you, your master is dead i hate to inform you"

message 26: by The (last edited Jan 12, 2009 02:08PM) (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 378 comments hehe she wants me out of her head Thought rick, to bad for her im not leaveing

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph froze. She would have sworn that she had felt the dark side of the force. Trusting her instincts, she ran towards the origin, not caring if it was outside of her area.

message 28: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 585 comments ((Don't you kind of have to get the roleplay APPROVED before you start one?))

message 29: by The (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 378 comments ((I dont think you have to))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph ran into the room((whatever room it was)) and immediately saw The sith Lord. She froze on the spot with shock. "You..." She whispered, eyes narrowing.

message 31: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

Spiffy π | 480 comments Mod
(( So what is happening?))

message 32: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

((Me? huh?))

message 33: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

((But, she said that she saw the sith lord and thats not me, i think i am a padewon or something))

message 34: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

((O ok!))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((haha yup i did! and he is going DOWN.))

message 36: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

((Sure where are you?))

message 37: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

((hahahaha, how about lily comes and busts you out?)))

message 38: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments cin ran down the hall. he heard footsteps, and burst into the room, seeing his padawan in the chair, with another jedi standing near the door, and a sith lord standing over marcie. cin's green saber hummed to life

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((OH YEAH!!!))
Saiph drew her own violet saber, holding it ready. Her eyes were narrowed into slits, and she resisted the urge to snarl.

message 40: by Spiffy π, tee hee!!! ;] (new)

Lily ran down the hall "Marcie!" she called. Finally she came to her room and in there was Marcie, her master, Cin, a Sith Lord, and another jedi.

message 41: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments cin nodded to saiph, circling the sith while saiph staid in place, setting up a flanking position. he was worried, but not surprised, when a beam of crimson light ignited from the sith's hand

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph held her position. She was familiar with the new fighting strategies. She tensed every muscles in her body, waiting for the right time to strike.

message 43: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments booted footsteps were heard down the hall, and everyone knew stormtroopers were on the way

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph looked at Cin, wondering if she should break position to fend them off or stay and wait to strike.

message 45: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments cin leaped back to the door, fending off a blaster bolt with his lightsaber. he saw troops coming from both sides, their guns at the ready

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Saiph did a backflip and landed behind Cin. "I'll take left and you take right!" She said as she attacked her half. She deflected the blows back at their owners, as well as using her saber to incapacitate her opponents. There was a flash of violet, and Within ten seconds they were all down.

message 47: by мσση∂υѕт, The new mod! (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 774 comments Mod
((can i get a summary?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((Marcie woke up, there were storm troopers, she got captured, was taken to the room we are now in, while Cin fought off some storn troopers and Saiph guarded the halls. The two jedi came and attacked the sith, who was behind the capture, but got sidetracked with more troopers.))

message 49: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 600 comments cin, after finishing his soldiers with his saber, walked over to marcie "are you alright?"

message 50: by мσση∂υѕт, The new mod! (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 774 comments Mod
((oh. i don't think i should join... but thx for the summary!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9