College Students! discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (xtoloveistolivex) | 534 comments I definitely want to read it, but I haven't had the chance yet.

message 2: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (spencerafreeman) I second that... its been in my TBR pile for a while

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (chamilton12) I just finished it yesterday and I'm still not sure what I think about it. I know that it was REALLY good but it was different. I would definitely recommend you read it, though.

message 4: by Corinne (new)

Corinne Liu I enjoyed this book immensely. And, funny thing, I was flying to San Francisco when I read it. (If you've read the book, you'll understand the significance of that.)

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (misslaurenwilk) | 425 comments I read this book during Christmas break too. It was good and I'd definately recommend it. It's a decently quick read and I felt very connected with all the characters.

message 6: by Corinne (new)

Corinne Liu I feel stupid asking, but where do you vote?

message 7: by Caiti Casey (new)

Caiti Casey Spiess (mrssteven) Corinne, if you have a thread from this group open look on the upper left hand side of the page and there will be multiple different links like:

group home
bookshelf
discussions
events
invite people
members
updates
polls
my membership

message 8: by Corinne (new)

Corinne Liu Thank you!!

message 9: by Kami (new)

Kami | 15 comments I read it, and loved it. It was very unsettling, and I found myself getting pretty emotional while reading it. I finished it last week, and I'm still thinking it through. I can't wait for everyone else to read it and see what they think.

message 10: by Katerina (new)

Katerina | 252 comments i'm so excited to read this one!!

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie Hartman (anniebananie) | 242 comments I just found it online for like $1.50 or something.. theres so much buzz about it on here i cant wait to start it!

message 12: by Annie (new)

Annie Hartman (anniebananie) | 242 comments YAY! IT CAME TODAY!
im already almost 70 pages through it! i love this book!
and i can already relate with this girl. I had the "kind of boyfriend/kind of not" when i came back to school like jessica does with pat.
loooove this!!!