Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Jodi Picoult News > Jodi's New Tour

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bev (new)

Bev I'm so excited that JP has announced some of her touring stops for her new book, Handle with Care, and one of visits will be to Baltimore! Woo-hoo! I asked her in an email to see if Baltimore could be on her list (especially since Baltimore and other parts of MD have appeared in several of her books) and she said she would really like to make it happen. Well, she did, and I am thrilled!

It looks like the other stops announced so far are on the east coast. I got this info in an email, but it's probably on her website as well.

message 2: by Birgitta (new)

Birgitta | 1 comments Why is she not coming to the Twin Cities!?!?!? What a bummer...she is so great to see in person. Can't wait to read Handle with Care!

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Seligman (bookfan55) | 25 comments Quite by accident, I just found out that Jodi Picoult will be coming to one of our local bookstores in March, and I was able to reserve a seat over the phone! I can't wait...it's both a book-signing and a discussion for Handle with Care. If it starts at 1:00, what time do you all think I should get there? The store opens at 9:00. I can't wait until march 7!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Is she coming to Pennsylvania???

message 5: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 9 comments I just bought my tickets to see her on her Lone Wolf tour.