NaNoWriMo 2012 discussion

NaNoWriMo Archive > Alright...this is really early..but does anyone have any idea what they are going to write for 2009

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments seriously..i have no idea but ii have some good ideas written down in my notebook...

message 2: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) okay, how many '0's are in '2009'?

message 3: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments OOPPSS!!! *goes to edit*

message 4: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments there

message 5: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) sorry, but i saw taht and i was like 'what?!'

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline *says in one breath* i still have to write JanNano and script frenzy. asking me what i am writing in November is like asking what presents you are getting next christmas!!! *takes deep breaths then falls to the floors in crumpled heap*

message 7: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments LOL!!!! no worries....

message 8: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) *helps madeline sit up* its okay, madeline, we all have stuff like that going on...

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline *gets up with the energy that comes from stress. starts pacing* i still have 28 math problems to do that are know late and i have to finish a confusing nervous system power piont b4 tomorrow *small shriek*

message 10: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments *pats her back* just breathe slowly..in and out...in and out

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline *steps away and starts pacing in random directions* i dont have time to breath!!

message 12: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments ok then.........dont breathe and see what happens...lol

message 13: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) gah dont tell her that!!

message 14: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments SORRRRRYYYYY! DONT STOP BREATHING!!

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin *sophisticated deep teacher voice* Now, now. We don't want to kill anyone, here. Careful. XD TEEHEE!!!

Anyways, next nanowrimo...no idea. Although, I have a lot of story ideas that are on hold right now, so I'll probably use one of those.

message 16: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 19 comments I will probably use a story idea i get in sept-=october . . . if i get one . . . ACK

message 17: by Madeline (last edited Jan 11, 2009 09:07PM) (new)

Madeline I AM DONE WITH THE DREADED MATH PROBLEMS!!!! YAYS!!!!
ok that was my two second break. now i start finishing my power point. *deep tired sigh*
(btw its 12:03 here right now grr..)
and yea i actually did stop breathing to try to think clearer but i just fell over and had a hard time getting back up

message 18: by Sarah Jane (new)

Sarah Jane | 27 comments Mod
In case you didn't notice...I already changed the name of the group for 2009. I'm counting down the days!

Oh and to answer your question, I have no idea what I want to write about next November, but I'm sure something will come to me. I usually have an idea pop into my head around summertime.

message 19: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ahhh ... this year's nanowrimo is so far away ... i can't plan that far in advance. ><

message 20: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments me toooooooooo.......i was still just wondering *D

message 21: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) planning? whats that? *tilts head to the side in interest*

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline something that hardly, if ever, works. and thats all you need to know about plans/planning

message 23: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments lol

message 24: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 20 comments lol ! yeah, i don't have any ideas yet. i'll think of something... sooner or later...

message 25: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I don't really know exactly... but I think that it would be cool to write a 2000 word short story every day.

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i cant write that short. its just not coprehenable to my brians inner-workings.
but thats a pretty cool idea though. you could write a series or ... or ... hmmm

message 27: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 20 comments that's pretty cool, but i would never have the time... except on the weekend.

omg, i'm so excited about the inauguration on tuesday! my sister's going to it - she's so lucky! we might be watching it at school, but idk...

i'm thinking that this year for nano, i should branch out a little. i mean, i only ever write fantasy, cuz it's easy cuz you can just make stuff up. maybe i'll do a mystery... although those are hard...

message 28: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I know somebody who is going to the inaguration!

message 29: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments ME TOOOOOO!!!!!

message 30: by T.O.L.I. (new)

message 31: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 6 comments Roni wrote: I don't really know exactly... but I think that it would be cool to write a 2000 word short story every day.

Hey, that sounds cool. and doable. good idea!

message 32: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments mayeb i shall use...teehee

message 33: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 20 comments omg, am so excited today. obama's inauguration!
we 'ditched' english to go watch it. :)

message 34: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) ditto. Except we watched it in class. :D

message 35: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments me too

message 36: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin we missed the whole morning to watch it @ school...yay XD

message 37: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments us too!! yayzers!!

message 38: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) I missed part of french to watch it.

message 39: by T.O.L.I. (new)

message 40: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) we had to do a worksheet about his speech, but my friend and I passed notes for the rest of the inauguration... except during the prayers and the awesome music. i absolutely loved simple gifts. :-)

message 41: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments cool

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) yeah.... except for the worksheet part

message 43: by T.O.L.I. (new)

message 44: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) it was boring.

Oh.. my friends and i decided that the lady who sang my country tis of thee or whatever it was (I can't remember) looked like a retro minnie mouse. We were curious as to how much starch she put in her bow. But her singing was good...

message 45: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 20 comments yeah. the hat was really... funky looking.

message 46: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin omg the hat was hilarious!!! all of our class started cracking up when she sang, and the teachers tried to shush us, but it wouldn't work. we were hysterical. XD

message 47: by T.O.L.I. (new)

message 48: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin teehee XD

message 49: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 37 comments meep

message 50: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 20 comments i thought simple gifts was awesome - it was one of the first songs i learned how to play on the violin a few years ago, so i was like, 'omg what song is that! i know that song!' lol!

« previous 1 3 4