≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Disliked Celebrities > MILEY CYRUS!!! (she stinks)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 119 comments ugh! she bugs me

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn omg yes! she is soooooooooo horrible!!!

@_@

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 119 comments ikr?

message 4: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments ......?

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 119 comments i know right?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i only dislike her when she does certain things..... but otherwise i think that she's fine

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 119 comments i you see that pic that she had taken where she was half naked? (it Didn't show anything)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments You mean the Vogue one?

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 119 comments um... i just saw it on the news so im not sure

message 10: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
Well she took many pix like that. =/

message 11: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Tsk tsk tsk.

message 12: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

HEY, A LIVE DISCUSSION!!! (Which means there are people online talking like a chat right now! HOORAY!!)

message 13: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 119 comments hey

message 14: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller i don't like her music, but idc about her in general

♫sitting out dances on the wall♫ (thankgodforfalloutboy) Mandy wrote: "milez is great! she's awesome if u get 2 know her"
are u lik, her best friend the famous mentioned Mandy???? in the mags? cuz, i luv u, but i hat mili's music....

♫sitting out dances on the wall♫ (thankgodforfalloutboy) ♫sitting out dances on the wall♫ wrote: "Mandy wrote: "milez is great! she's awesome if u get 2 know her"
are u lik, her best friend the famous mentioned Mandy???? in the mags? cuz, i luv u, but i hat mili's music....

"

um.........yah did i mention i luv u? u rok 2 b frinds wit a yunger star...

♫sitting out dances on the wall♫ (thankgodforfalloutboy) all the bois in my class think she is *imitates girlygirl*"like, so hott!*giggles uproariously*" ughhhhhhhhh even in HANNAH MONTANA FORM! *shudders in disgust*

message 18: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments seriously? wow, i'm a guy and seeing her in the blonde wig, i don't know whether to laugh my head off, or throw up... :\

message 19: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments hahaha, HANNAH MONTANA FORM... sounds like power rangers or something.. >_<

♫sitting out dances on the wall♫ (thankgodforfalloutboy) lol, it really does......" "
O
wait till i tell anthony, hell be devastated his little "girlfriand" is a power ranger

message 21: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments haha...

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Mandy wrote: "milez is great! she's awesome if u get 2 know her"

r u saying ur mandy from that retarded show? cuz that show and pretty much everything and everyone on it is completely retarded....

@_@

message 23: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

((BEWARE THE STUPID IMITATORS.))

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn whatever byu show i meant hannah montana..(i coulda swore there was a girl named mandy that acts in that show...) anywhooo....so u really know miley? uh huuuuh suuuuuuuuuuure....what kinda moron would actually believe that ur actually 'THE' famous many?!

@_@

message 25: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments OH MY GOOOSH ARE YOU THE REAL MANDY!?!? I BELIEVE YOU!!! :DDDDDDD

(yes, jenn, i did that solely in response to your comment... you're welcome....)

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ya i knew u did, and thank u for doing that, lol we really needed u to do that *rolls eyes*

@_@

message 27: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments nothing.. or... against who now?

message 28: by Jenn (new)

Jenn omg, did u hear what miley did now?! she is in soooo much trouble with asian people now! lol

@_@

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

what did she do

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn on her officialy myspace page, thers a pic of her and all her friends pulling the corners of their eyes(to look like asian/chinese people) and all the asian/chinese people r now really reall mad at her, theyre boycotting her even! and even though theres a chinese guy in the pic, asains r saying that it does not by any means make it any better, lol.

@_@

message 31: by ♥Caroline♥ (new)

♥Caroline♥ | 69 comments oooooooo
shes in trouble

message 32: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments -________-

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lo i know! i laughed for like 10 minutes when i heard that!!!! i luv when morons get in trouble! lol

@_@

message 34: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments i know its hilarious

message 35: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) is she hannah montana?

message 36: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments haha

message 37: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) i think she should stop hurting kids' ears.

message 38: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) actually i've never heard her sing but my friends say that.

message 39: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments she really does need to stop

message 40: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments hmm... i dunno, when i'm done putting the jonas sisters out of business (i dunno how... possibly gasoline and a box o' matches...), then i'll worry about shutting miley up... but until then, even her singing iz tolerable next to the jo'z...

message 41: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments i agree

message 42: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments i know huh

message 43: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments tigger, i don't think gasoline and matches would cut it- i think you'd need to chop them up into pieces about the size of hors d'œuvres first, and then put all the pieces into a trash compactor, and then burn it for a few days and then bury the ashes in a tomb guarded by ninjas. That might work....

message 44: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (last edited Feb 11, 2009 03:20PM) (new)

Okay, I don't think we should MURDER the Jo Bro's... Cuz, I mean, they SEEM like nice people. And we shouldn't murder ANYBODY. But just maybe... make them mute. =P Cuz their singing is really something to make your ears bleed....

message 45: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments :P
don't tell oldpeople, but iz not anywhere close to being that violent...:P

BUT if one wanted to annihilate them...matches would need a little help...:P

message 46: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments oh, i wasn't gonna kill them, if that's what you mean... i was simply going to burn all of there belongings, including the computers they use to level their voices.... and kewwy- I'M WORKING, I'M WORKING, GEEZ....

message 47: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments :P

aha. that makes more sense. except...you were going to eat popcorn while i sliced up oldpeople into scalloped potatoes. o_O

message 48: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

?!?!?!?!

message 49: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments arrrrggg...do you want me to splain?

message 50: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments i doubt she does, but yesh, me and chaaaarlie will be observing.... it'll be like the french revolution :D blooooood on the aaaaudience. :P

« previous 1 3