Guinea Pig Lovers discussion

X-mas

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Amber  | 11 comments Would you ever trade your guinea pig for a random one? and What are you going to get for your guinea pig for christmas? I'm going to get mine a tunnel wrapped in newspaper. That way he can open it by himself!!

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 19 comments Lol, you weirdo.Okay, I guess plenty of people probably get their pets presents for human holidays. Whatever, lol. Hmmm, nope I don't think I'd trade my guiniea pig for a random one. If I had one, that is. It'd be kinda cool, but I'd be too attached to my old one, even if the random one I could switch it out for was like better and stuff, I'd still probably want to keep the one I already had. It doesn't really matter like which guinea pig you get anyway, you're gonna end up falling in love with it.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber  | 11 comments How sweet of you to say, but some guinea pigs match with you better. Like my matches me, and our cousin matchs with her, junk food eater, and hate to exerise. Still you may always fall in love with whatever guinea pig you touch!!!!!

message 4: by Marit ^_^ (new)

Marit ^_^  | 10 comments thats so true!

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 9 comments I so want one! Oh, and Amber, name your new Guinea Pig, Colby or Reagan. Those kinda remind me of your last named Guinea Pig.