Personality:
Anything extra:

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
Name: Sarinya
Species: Elf
Appearance: Long black hair, dark brown eyes, about 5'7"
Personality: Daring, Brave, Dangerous, Loyal
Anything extra: Fights instead of staying in Rivendell.

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( what's Lord of the Rings about? Isn't there a movie?))

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((yes... I'm reading the books right now. there's 3 movies, actually. So there's this ring that Bilbo Baggins (a hobbit) found in the book: The Hobbit, or there and back again. and then in the lotr books, Frodo Baggins, his younger cousin, has to destroy this powerful ring...you should look it up on wikipedia.))

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( there's Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Rings 2, I don't know the third one. I watched the first one. i heard that the second is scary.))

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((it's not that it's scary, it's just lots of battle, and I've heard they leave out alot of the stuff in the books except the battles... the first is the best. I've only seen them once, except I've seen the 1st one twice. the hobbit I find boring, but lots of people like it. lotr is way better, I think.))

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( oh. isn't the first book on a girl who kills people who watched a video.))

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((*blinks* what?????? this was written a long, long time ago by J.R.R. Tolkien. There's a book that comes before the lotr, called The Hobbit. So a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins, much against his wishes(hobbits hate adventures), ends up going on this long quest with some dwarves to steal the dragon's gold, and then on the way he finds the mysterious ring, and when he puts it on he becomes invisible. In the lotr, Gandalf (the wizard) discovers that the ring is some really old ring that belongs to an evil king, and can be used to control all other rings that were given to the races, and that this ring takes over the bearer, and it's evil, and it has to be destroyed. So then, after some adventures, Frodo (Bilbo's younger cousin, this is over 50 years later) and his hobbit friends, Sam, Pippin, and Merry, get to Rivendell or however you spell it, where the elves are. And there are dwarves and some men there too. so anyway they have a meeting, decide the ring must be destroyed, and the only way to destroy it is to drop it into the volcano from which it was made, which is right in the middle of the bad guy's territory. The whole time these "black riders" are persuing them. They're not human. They used to be elves, but now they're... not. idk, it's kind of confusing what they are, but they've been taken over by the bad guy. So the four hobbits, the wizard, an elf, two men, and a dwarf, are all going to destroy the ring. But each one is drawn to the ring. Anyway, that's part of The Fellowship of the Ring, and tons more stuff happen, and there's the creature Gollum, who's causing trouble, who the ring belonged to for a time, he used to be a hobbit but now he's a slimy little creature, which shows what the ring can do. But I don't want to spoil anymore for you...))

message 9: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( Then i was talking about something totally different.))

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( We were talking about the Lord of the Rings. Hey want to rp in the Best Roleplay Group Ever?))

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( Yea, i got it totally wrong. um...The castle rp, int the Best Roleplay Group Ever.))

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((video's weren't invented in lotr))
((kttykat, your charrie is accepted))

message 13: by Karina (last edited Jan 24, 2009 05:36PM) (new)

Karina Name: Alia
Species: Human
Appearance: lean, dark haired that goes to about 3inches below her shoulder, dark green eyes with gold specks, fair-skined, 5'6"
Personality: smart, kind, fast acting,
Anything extra: skilled swordsman. Has a twin brother.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina Is this based on the movies or the books or a mixture of both?

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 109 comments Name: Yeila
Appearance: Short (for an elf, anyway) with medium length blond hair with even blonder highlights here and there, pixie-like features, graceful and blunt at the same time
Personality: Uh... why do I even put anything here? All I'm ever going to say is "I don't know"
Anything extra: Skilled archer

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
both accepted, Karina- rank is an idea of how important they are. such as, are they an outcast, are they famous, are they rich, are they distantly related to someone, etc. And a mixture of both.
Hannah-sure, and I don't know why we do personality, either... it's sort of a habit for me to put that there.

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina yes!! so far i'm the only human. love it. sorry and okays...i'll think on that see where everything goes and stuff.

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
sure!

message 19: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
Name: Darkness
Species: Dragon
Appearance: dark, evil, dangerous
Personality: dangerous, but has been tamed by Sarinya. Does whatever she says.
Anything extra: n/a

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
yay :) *sigh* I'm supposed to be in bed now... *mutters something about unreasonable bed times*

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((wait... that's not possible... you wrote that at about 9:40 my time, which means it was either about 6:40 or 7:40 your time...))

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina maybe she was saying in general.

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
I know, it's just odd that she wouldn't say _:30 instead...

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina *shrugs* maybe her clocks are off?

message 25: by Alex (last edited Jan 25, 2009 10:20AM) (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
lol. who knows?

Name: Sara
Species: Immortal, magical horse that can become invisible and silent, conceiling(sp?) it's rider too.
Appearance: the grey kind of white. Normal size.
Personality: Loyal to her last master's command. Will not leave Alia.
Anything extra: Can fly!!!!!!

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina grrr. alia isn't very happy

message 27: by hypocrite clams... (last edited Feb 08, 2009 01:17PM) (new)

hypocrite clams... Name: Miciah
Species: Immortal
Appearance: Long, white hair, pale skin, with mirror like, silver eyes
Personality: Obedient
Anything Extra: Princess of the Immortal grove

Name: Loraine
Appearance: http://www.cgartworld.com/albums/cggi...
Personality: Friendly
Anything Extra: Was granted immortality by the Queen

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((Accepted))

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 109 comments ((AAHH!! I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT I HAD A CHARACTER!!!! TT.TT))

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2183 comments Mod
((woah, did you turn into... *can't remember the name of that character from fruits basket*))