American Gods: All Gaiman, All The Time discussion

hi guys im new

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (last edited Feb 25, 2009 03:41AM) (new)

Paul (spudleypip) | 2 comments Hi there guys im new here so play nice lol sorry if ive posted in the wrong place or anything just a quick intro im paul im 30 (31 in a week ugh)and i have only in the last year really gotten into neils work i read stardust which disapointed me a little (probably because i saw the film first doh!!)but went on to read american gods and anansi boys now im hooked im planning on starting reading the graveyard book today if anyone else has any reccomendations for me i'd love to hear them thanks..

message 2: by Rob (new)

Rob Kaas (robkaas) | 7 comments Hey Paul!

It's all pretty good. I don't think I've ever picked up a book with the name Gaiman on it and been disappointed.

If you haven't yet, you should definitely pick up Neverwhere.

And Good Omens (co-authored with Sir Terry Pratchett) is hilarious, though I've found it's not for everyone.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul (spudleypip) | 2 comments thanks for the reccomendation rob im actually most of the way through neverwhere at the mo been meaning to finish it off for 3 days now and ive been busy argggh tomorrow im turning off the phones and locking the door lol oh and im a huuuge pratchett fan it was reading good omens that introduced me to gaiman

message 4: by Molly (new)

Molly Lovelady (penguintraveler) | 15 comments Paul wrote: "Hi there guys im new here so play nice lol sorry if ive posted in the wrong place or anything just a quick intro im paul im 30 (31 in a week ugh)and i have only in the last year really gotten into ..."

Hey! I see it's been two years since you posted this! Hows the reading coming along? Have you read Smoke and Mirrors or Fragile Things (both books of short stories by him)...Did you ever get around to Good Omens? :-)

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly Lovelady (penguintraveler) | 15 comments What did you think of Neverwhere? :)

American Gods: All Gaiman, All The Time

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Graveyard Book (other topics)