Horror Leisure Book Club! discussion

Monthly reads > The Taveling Vampire Show General Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan, The bloodsucking moderator (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) | 231 comments Mod
Discuss The Traveling Vampire Show here. NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

message 2: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (sanddanz) At least I'm not the only one slacking here! I'm trying to get to this book to read it, but I don't think I'm going to make it within January at this point. LOL!

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) I thought this was one of Laymon's better books... though I have to admit that the wandering ghost was a bit odd...

message 4: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (sanddanz) I have yet to read ANY Laymon books (yeah, I know that's horrible!) so I am really looking forward to this one.

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) I don't think it's horrible :) I don't really find most of his books to be all that great... I prefer more characterization than he gives me. But a Laymon now and then is a good time waster.

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (sanddanz) There are just too many good authors out there and it's hard to keep up with everything. LOL!

message 7: by Dylan, The bloodsucking moderator (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) | 231 comments Mod
Yeah, I still haven't read the Laymon books I got for my birthday last July. I have The Traveling Vampire Show and One Rainy Night.

message 8: by Jason (new)

Jason | 65 comments I thought he did a good job at capturing the childhood innocence of the characters. The narration was good and the book had a nice flow to it.

message 9: by Eric (new)

Eric (eterrell3) I know I'm a bit behind, but I'm 300 pages into this one and loving it so far. Very fast read and I like how Laymon weaves stories from past summers into the tale. Can't wait to see how this one ends!

message 10: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (sanddanz) S'ok Eric... I haven't even started reading it so don't feel bad. LOL!