This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Everyone say thank you to Montambo;

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Servius  Heiner

Because of her bossy nature she has forced me to eliminate 10 haters/wanna be hater from our ranks.

The first to go was Mrs.Noretta Pattinson!!!

That leaves 9 more anyone have an idea of who needs to go? Like fizzles sister perhaps? Hmm Montambo?

message 2: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) Pffft hateful hateful hatful - so sad

message 3: by brian (new)

brian tanabe I'm not even sure what's going on ...

Servius  Heiner You know, it is amazing how many people think they have been booted already. My goodreads box is full of "What the hell!" messages... heh! 27 and counting :D

Servius  Heiner I think mumbles has sent in his legions of sock puppets too.

Jackie "the Librarian" Yeah, what Bunny said. Cut the dead wood, Nick. Whack!!!

Servius  Heiner How hateful is it to chop the already dead? That wouldn't teach montambo anything... nothing at all.

Jackie "the Librarian" Don't you still owe Sarah a beer, Nick?

Servius  Heiner No I owe mumbles a beer. I am still trying to figure out how that payment is too work.

Servius  Heiner I think some hover and watch... based on some of the messages I have been receiving for the last 20 mins a lot of them actually read the threads more then most of the regulars... this confuses me.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I forgot about my sock puppets! Yeah, I'd imagine hitler, jonm benet ramsey & some of the others can take the hit...but you can leave "Alfauxnso" I may need him again ;)

Jackie "the Librarian" Yeah, what's the point? And here I thought participating was a waste of time. At least we're interacting, not just lurking.

Servius  Heiner Yeah, I'm rethinking my stance on not hacking the lurkers... they kind of freak me out now.

Servius  Heiner {:-o

Servius  Heiner see freaky lurkers.

Jackie "the Librarian" You can read all the posts you want without actually joining, so what's the point of joining and not posting?
And this is Nick's cycle we're stuck in, not Sarah's. Nick, do you admit to having PMS?

message 17: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Jan 10, 2009 04:15PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "see freaky lurkers."

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! You've brought them out of the woodwork, Nick!

Servius  Heiner Well, I suppose if someone were to stab me or if I procured an open fracture I might bleed.

But No this is really all Montambo. There are things I can't talk about that took place in private messages. Believe me, if I wanted to get rid of ten I would just do it and make fun of them wail I did it.

Servius  Heiner Is it appropriate to copy/paste private messages over from my inbox... some of these lurkers are really coming unhinged. heh!

Jackie "the Librarian" If they sent the message to you, I think you have the right to do anything you want with it, Nick.

Plus, I'm super curious now!

message 21: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) Oh ouch

Jackie "the Librarian" Edgar wrote: "But when I join I don't have to search the group every time I want to read it. It's right there on my profile page.

Maybe the group should come up with an application form and make this group priv..."

Now, that's some quality hate there, Edgar. Why should you keep that all to yourself, when you can share it with the group?

message 23: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) Actually Edgar, you are very hateful -and it's true - we need that here - join us! you are witty and joyous all at the same time :)

message 24: by Lori (new)

Lori I'm here, I'm here! Don't axe me, so OK I haven't had much to say lately, can I still keep my hate hat on until I'm feeling it???

Yeah Nick, way to go, send me a PM and make me sure that this was a hint that your were booting me. Me!??

Um OK so let me see, yeah Edgar should be it.

And, so huh what's going on with you and Tambo? *insert googly eyes here*

message 25: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Jan 10, 2009 04:43PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" Edgar wrote: "Yeah! Axe Edgar!! He isn't one of us!! He doesn't think like we do!

>Jackie "the Librarian"
Cause you, obviously, don't deserve my hate!"

Yeah, axe Edgar, Nick. He's uppity, AND he's bogarting his hate.

message 26: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell And his avatar I believe comes from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yet another reason...

message 27: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) I don't understand why people are coming unhinged about this. Can it be that much of a surprise? This is The Hater's Club. Anyone who's read more than a few threads should know how things are.

Getting mad at people on the internet is about as effective as getting mad at the Pope. Sure, you want to throw shoes at him but first you've got to get to Rome.

message 28: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Okay Nick, this one's easy. Get rid of anyone who doesn't have an avatar, or has an avatar even remotely reminiscent of a Manga character. Also, get rid of matt, with the avatar from 400 Blows. Just in case you didn't know - 400 Blows is a French film. I thought that would get your attention.

And Tom, of course. Gotta lose that guy.

Servius  Heiner Ok so Edgar was voluntarily told to leave. By voluntarily I mean he didn’t duck fast enough and caught an axe to the left temple. Should have done this long ago! And so there are 8 that need to go…

Servius  Heiner French film you say...

message 31: by Lori (new)

Lori Oh hush. It's a great film. As a matter of fact, now I have RESPECT for him. Unlike the rest of youz.

message 32: by Lori (new)

Lori heh what about Steve?

Servius  Heiner Lori, you're treading on thin ice my friend.

message 34: by Lori (new)

Lori Yeah I knew that so I did you a favor. Here ya go. 8 duds.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/member...

message 35: by Servius Heiner (last edited Jan 10, 2009 05:11PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner Amelia Amelia I can not slip her the hatchet, she is on my friends list... and she is engaged... nope sorry. But I did get rid of Imadinnerjacket so were down to 8.

message 36: by Lori (new)

Servius  Heiner Ok phil-da-dumbass is gone too.

Servius  Heiner A funny comment from one of the non-unhinged lurkers

to: Servius Sextus Heiner

subject: re: [The Haters Club:] The loss of 10
message: If we do it the way the Romans did, decimating their ranks, choose every tenth member. That should appeal to Servius Sextus.

I think we should encourage him to participate.

message 39: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) This guy:

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/12...

He has never commented, has only six friends, no avatar, and has never read a book!!! Throw him out!!

This person:

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59...

Never commented, has two friends, no avatar, and also have never read a book... and has been on GR for over a year!! Drop kick!!

message 40: by Dave (last edited Jan 10, 2009 08:55PM) (new)

Dave Russell That first guy seems to be part of a cabal of people with Middle Eastern names followed by numbers, who have no avatars and no books.

message 41: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) what do you think their secret agenda is, Dave?

Servius  Heiner Noran said to you:
left the group-happy now! leave me alone now you creep!

WTF?

message 43: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!!! awesome.

Servius  Heiner I don't know what their agenda is Charissa, but I now know that a large percentage of them follow the threads in here. I am over 40 messages in my inbox now. Some confused, some angry, some offering to throw themselves under the bus...

message 45: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) what a fascinating study in Haters Club lurkers. Who knew they were paying attention?

Jackie "the Librarian" Nah, if they were all Alfonso, their English wouldn't be standard. And they would be funnier.

message 47: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) hey, remember when I thought KD was being the sockpuppet of the Haters Club underage kids?

Jackie "the Librarian" Yeah, I remember. You really chewed him out for that, and confused the heck out of him, Charissa.

message 49: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha... sometimes I can be so utterly loony. Good thing KD is a forgiving human. : )

message 50: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I'd like to formally nominate this one: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18...

As if the gratuitous use of exclamation marks (OMG!!!) in her profile weren't enough, she has 12 books. Of these, two are her own biographies (at 20, yet) and seven are related to High School Musical (which she apparently appeared in). The remaining three books are part of the Twilight series. Sufficient reason?

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.