R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y discussion

Diner Dash Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 959 (959 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay here!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena walked inside the diner and took a seat.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1048 comments Mod
Cali headed into the kitchen, pullling on her apron and sticking her hair up to get it out of the way.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the menu. "Ohh...bacon club..."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor sighed and walked from her waitress post.She pulled down her short black skirt and walked over to Helena table.She took out her notebook and pen."Hello welcome to [insert name:].What would you like?" she asked in a bored tone and constantly chewing gum noisily.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's Flo's diner...))

"Uh...I would like the soup of the day and the Bacon club sandwich, please. With Mountain Dew."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor scribbled down the food."Coming right up." she said smiling fakely.She hurried to the food hatch."Soup of the day and the Bacon club sandwhich with mountain dew at table 4." she called in.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate walked into Flo's diner and sat at a table.He scanned the menu and shrugged his black jacket onto the back of his chair.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you should put a topic down for like home or something...))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((NVRM...))Helena looked at Nate.

message 12: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cali nodded and got to work. She pulled out all the neccesary pots and poured the water. After it was boiling, she added all the ingredients and turned to the club. She was the fastest chef ever. As fast as she could without undercooking everything, she pulled up the soup of the day and made the bacn club.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((WATERFALL ROMANCE RP!!))

message 14: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

((sorry you werent there last time i looked...))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena smelled food. It smelled like... tomatoes and bacon. Must've been her food.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate sighed and leant back in his chair staring at the wall in front of him.

Taylor waited patiently and lifted the food when it was ready,smiling briefly at Cali.She brought it to table 4."Enjoy." she said flatly and went to the next table with Nate.
"Welcome to Flo's diner.What would you like Nate?" she asked in a voice that dripped with honey.She knew his name because everyday he went there.

"Um a chicken sandwich with nothing on it apart from butter and a coke please." Nate said smiling.She nodded and returned to the hatch."Plain chicken sandwich and a coke please." she called in and leant on the hatch watching the kitchen.

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

((haha i did! its your turn now))
Cali threw the club together with practiced ease. The soup finished and she pulled out a bowl, filling it with the soup. Putting the club and the soup on a tray, Cali filled a glass of Mountain Dew also. "Table four." She said, putting the food out.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((AHHH damn too early lol))

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (last edited Jan 10, 2009 01:02PM) (new)

Cali smiled. "Nate's here already?" She laughed as she pulled together the sandwich. "Here-fastest meal I've ever done." She said after a minute or so, putting the completed meal out with the coke. "Tell Nate I said hi!" She added.((its ok doesn't matter :]))

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2009 01:05PM) (new)

Taylor laughed."I will." she said and lifted the food and drink.She brought it to Nates table."Enjoy and Cali said hi.Oh and dont make me take messages back to her." she added with a giggle.

Nate smiled."Thanks Taylor.And just tell I said hi back and I hope shes well." he said.Taylor nodded and walked back to the hatch leaving Nate tucking into his sandwich.

Taylor leant on the hatch."Nate said hi and he hopes your well." she said with a sly smile.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena took a bite from her club, looking at Nate.

message 22: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cali smiled, the slightest hint of a blush on her cheeks, although it could have been from the heat of the kitchen. "Tell him I am, and that I hope the same about him."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena took another bite.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor giggled."I'm not carrying messages." she warned but all the same went back to Nates table.
"Cali said she is and she hopes the same about you." She said sighing.

Nate nodded as he polished off the sandwhich."Tell her thank you,I am and the sandwich was lovely as ever." he said smirking at how annoying he was to Taylor.

Taylor rolled her eyes and went back to Cali and told her what he said."I am not going back!" she said sitting on a bar stool nearby.

Nate sipped his coke and looked around.His eyes settled on Helena and he smiled at her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She cleared her throat and looked at her soup.

message 26: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cali shrugged. "I'm not doing anything. I can just go talk to him." She smiled at Taylor and walked over towards Nate. "Hey, Nate."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor rolled her eyes and continued chewing her gum.

Nate smiled and looked at Cali."Hey Cali! Whats new?" he asked grinning.

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

"Not much. How about you?" She said, grinning.
((i gtg sorry!!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, I have an Idea...so Helena comes every month, and this month she got a makeover, and no one really recognizes her... she went from the pic on the charries page to this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/bl... )) Helena sighed. She knew they weren't going to recognize her...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awww bye! And cool!))

"Same,just coming here like I do and eating you fantastic food." Nate said with a wink."Like to sit down?" he asked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena looked at them. "You guys really don't recognize me, do you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2009 01:35PM) (new)

Nate turned to Helena and narrowed his eyes,studying her face.

Taylor sighed and joined the conversation."Nate you idiot,its Helena." she said walking over and sitting on the bar stool which she pulled over between their tables.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena smiled. "Yeah, I went from black hair to blonde."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor nodded.

Nate smiled."Its hot." he said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed a bit. "Thanks."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hullo?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Carlie!" Helena yelled from her seat.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

Helena giggled. "Yeah."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not much. You?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess that is good..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG EAT!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)