Eragon, is um, THE BEST!!! discussion

The books > The fourth book?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 11 comments Um...sorry if I just spoiled this for a million people, but what do you guys think the fourth book is going to be about?

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 19 comments eragon, arya, and orik killing galbatorix, probably

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (Katherinlie) Ummmmmm
WHAT ALL THE OTHER BOOKS HAVE BEEN ABOUT!?!?!

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (Katherinlie) Hmmmmm
I yelled a bit to much........
I am bored

message 5: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 11 comments It's ok. But some of the books have been about different things, so maybe you mean that it's going to be about what Brisingr was about which was what Eldest was about which was what Eragon was about which cmae from the marvelous mind of Christopher Paolini who was thinking about dragons and the like...

message 6: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 11 comments OH, and don't worry about the whole yelling thing. You should have seen how many times i've yelled at people...

message 7: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* wens this book gonna come out? i have absolutely nothin else 2 read...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I know i am waiting too!! Hey maybe Roran becomes the next rider!

message 9: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 11 comments I honestly thought that Arya would be the next rider. It's a really popular theory.
Also, it works out for Eragon and Arya.
Arya's magic is green.
Arya is a very adept elf-the perfect rider.
Arya is an ELF for pete's sake.
You might be wondering why i mention that Arya's magic is green, but in eldest, when Glaedr took Eragon and Saphira to the nest of broken stones, all of the eggshells were faded, but Eragon found a piece of green shell. I interpereted it as there was a dragon wandering around unknown to all, and will help Saphira rebuild the race of dragons (that is, unless it's a girl.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

well i think that that green shell comes from a dragon that is still alive, but it would have to be a wild dragon, the egg hatched with out the rider or it could have been the egg of galbatorix's dragon.

message 11: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 11 comments But if the green egg was Galbatorix's egg, then why were there egg fragments in Ellesmera of all places? (Sorry, i'm just curious on why you think that is, Icholasn.)
Maybe the new rider will be someone new?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

well the spell that galbatorix used could have involved something that made the dragon hatch and the egg exploded in the process leaving just a dragon and some pieces of egg every where.

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) Theres a fourth book? I think hes not writing any more.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yes he is, its called Empire, you notice that the series is now inheritance cycle

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) Oh, when does it come out?