The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Gilmore Girls Discussions > Todd Lowe AKA Zack

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie | 511 comments Ok so I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner! Todd Lowe is in a new show True Blood. Of course season 1 is over for the show but it did get picked up for a second season. I also didn't know there was a gilmoregirlsnews.com but there is. So here is a clip of him in the new show:

http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/2008/...

message 2: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (new)

whichwaydidshego | 1996 comments Mod
For those like me who didn't know who that was, Todd Lowe played Zack. I google him. :)

Thanks, Angie.

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie | 511 comments I changed the name of the title to help people out!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 40 comments I noticed this late into watching the series. For some reason he just looks really different, maybe it's the facial hair? I was really excited though when I finally realized it's Zack!!

message 5: by Dini, the master of meaning (new)

Dini | 691 comments Mod
Ooh, I love him as Zack. True Blood is supposed to be good too, I heard.

message 6: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments Why am I not remembering Zack? Who was Zack?

message 7: by Dottie (new)

Dottie  (oxymoronid) | 698 comments Robbie -- how much of the series have you seen? The answer to who's Zack might depend upon where you are in watching the show.

message 8: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments I watched the entire series recently on DVD. Oh, yeah. Lane's husband, right?

message 9: by Dottie (new)

Dottie  (oxymoronid) | 698 comments Bingo.

message 10: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 1 comments Whatever happened to Dave Rygalski, her first boyfriend? I liked him so much better than Zach.

message 11: by Dini, the master of meaning (new)

Dini | 691 comments Mod
I think the guy who played Dave gave up GG to star in The OC, so they wrote him off by saying he went to college and broke up with Lane because they couldn't do long distance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Elizabeth (Miss Eliza) (strange_misseliza) | 144 comments Yeah Dini that's what happened, I think the school was West Coast (extra funny cause of his OC contract). Personally I love Zack, the character and the actor, and now he's on True Blood, so yeah!

message 13: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 164 comments He was cool as Zack and I loved him in the OC. Dini, I'll try and see that episode again, what a reference :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, I liked Seth on the OC, but I somehow liked the actor as Dave better. Is it only me or are the 2 similar, though?

message 15: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 164 comments I meant Dave in my previous comment, doh.
Seth and Dave were similar characters in my book as well Marion. Seth was kind of nerdy and so was Dave.

message 16: by Kittiya (new)

Kittiya | 10 comments I love Zack (Todd Lowe), I think it's great he's on a new series. I know the Sookie is on "Samantha Who?" series. Does anybody know what has happened with any of the other characters? T.v. series wise?

Elizabeth (Miss Eliza) (strange_misseliza) | 144 comments Well, Lauren Graham did a pilot, but it didn't get picked up for next season (and I hear it's a good thing cause it was really bad).

message 18: by Dini, the master of meaning (new)

Dini | 691 comments Mod
Milo Ventimiglia (Jess) is still on Heroes.

Jared Padalecki (Dean) is still on Supernatural.

Btw I heard Samantha Who? surprisingly got canceled.

message 19: by Kittiya (new)

Kittiya | 10 comments Dini wrote: "Milo Ventimiglia (Jess) is still on Heroes.

Jared Padalecki (Dean) is still on Supernatural.

Btw I heard Samantha Who? surprisingly got canceled."

Thanks, Dini.
I did know about Milo and Jared. I guess I just kinda spaced it. That's tough about Samantha who? I had only watched the 1st season. It was okay, funny but just okay.

Elizabeth (Miss Eliza) (strange_misseliza) | 144 comments Yeah I have Heroes block now, I so did not like season 3, not sure if I'll even turn in for season 4.

Kristine (fezabel) (fezabel) | 1 comments David Sutcliffe (Christopher Hayden) was on Private Practice as Officer Kevin Nelson, Addison's hot SWAT boyfriend. I think they broke up during this season so I don't know if he will be back.

message 22: by Kittiya (new)

Kittiya | 10 comments Thanks Courtney, I hope she does t.v. again I miss her. Thanks Kristine, I even watch Private Practice sometimes. I must have totally zoned out on that one.

message 23: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 197 comments I watched True Blood all last season and couldn't figure out why the character Terry Bellfleur looked so familiar. Last night I watched the season 2 opener and saw Todd Lowe's name listed in the credits and it finally dawned on me! Better late than never I guess!