Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > W.E.B. Griffin

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JG (Introverted Reader) (last edited Jan 10, 2009 10:19AM) (new)

JG (Introverted Reader) | 473 comments I just corrected the series titles for W.E.B. Griffin. While I was doing that, I noticed a couple of odd things. A quick glance around Google, etc. didn't help me, so maybe you guys can.

PT2 Honor Bound Is this Part 2 of the book Honor Bound or #2 in the series Honor Bound?

Brotherhood of War #2-3 Vols There are two of these in the database. Is this Books 2 & 3 of the Brotherhood of War series, or possibly a 3-volume set of book 2 of the series?

Brotherhood of War Boxed Set #2, 4 vol. (IMPORT) Same question as above

'Brotherhood of War Boxed Set #1, 3 Vol. (IMPORT) I had changed this to be books 1-3 in the series, but then I wasn't sure. Really, the same question again.

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments JG, I don't know about these particular books, but another possibility is that "#2, 4 vol" means that this is number 2 of a 4-volume set.

message 3: by Lori (last edited Jan 30, 2009 03:08PM) (new)

Lori Ehrman (lorilei) | 40 comments JG wrote: "I just corrected the series titles for W.E.B. Griffin. While I was doing that, I noticed a couple of odd things. A quick glance around Google, etc. didn't help me, so maybe you guys can.

[b:PT..."

PT2 Honor Bound Is this Part 2 of the book Honor Bound or #2 in the series Honor Bound?----- This is book 2 of the Series "Blood and Honor"

Brotherhood of War #2-3 Vols There are two of these in the database. Is this Books 2 & 3 of the Brotherhood of War series, or possibly a 3-volume set of book 2 of the series? -----This is Vols 4, 5 and 6 of the BHOW series: Book IV, The Colonels, Book V, The Berets, Book VI, The Generals.

Brotherhood of War Boxed Set #2, 4 vol. (IMPORT) Same question as above -------based on the way the other two are listed, i would assume (: that this is books 4,5,6 and 7 but I am not positive about that at all. Book IV, The Colonels, Book V, The Berets, Book VI, The Generals, Book VII, The New Breed

Brotherhood of War Boxed Set #1, 3 Vol. (IMPORT) I had changed this to be books 1-3 in the series, but then I wasn't sure. Really, the same question again-------This is Vols 1, 2 and 3 of the BHOW saeries: Book I, The Lieutenants, Book II, The Captains, Book III, The Majors

JG (Introverted Reader) | 473 comments Thanks, Lori! I fixed all of them except the one you weren't sure about. If you feel confident about it, I'll let you fix it. Thanks again!