I "heart" Morelli discussion

Stephanie Plum books > Visions of Sugar Plums

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Discuss this book below!

message 2: by Angie (new)

Angie I am about to start reading this tonight!

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie This story is so crazy. I mean all these superheros and the elves! And what is up with Diesel? I mean I am dying to know more about him. I love the Christmas tree getting fried! That part is great!

message 4: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 22, 2009 12:19PM) (new)

Jennifer | 16 comments I'm confused as to whether or not I should read this book in order with the other ones. I was told it is a total different story line from the other ones. I skipped the first "Between the numbers" book and it seems as though I've missed something. I'm now reading hard eight.

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie I think you should read these in order myself. They are really a fast read so you should finish it in no time!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 16 comments Thank you!

message 7: by Angie (last edited Mar 24, 2009 07:19AM) (new)

Angie I think that the in between the numbers books are going to be released in a box set soon!

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki If you want to reasd the between books in the order they fit in here is the order:

Visions of Sugarplums is "between" 8 & 9
Plum Lovin is "between" 12 & 13
Plum Lucky is "between 13 & 14
Plum Spooky is "between" 14 & 15

message 9: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I enjoy the between the number stories they crack me up. They are completly crazy and nuts

message 10: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Vicki wrote: "If you want to reasd the between books in the order they fit in here is the order:

Visions of Sugarplums is "between" 8 & 9
Plum Lovin is "between" 12 & 13
Plum Lucky is "between 13 & 14
Plu..."

There is also a short story that she wrote that was in one of those books that is full of short stories writtn by different authors. The book is called The Plot Thickens.....this story was written very early in the series i think between 2 and 3.

message 11: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) I think part of what I really enjoy with the 'between the numbers' books is that Janet just lets everything go and comes up with some of the FUNNIEST nuttiest plots I've ever seen. Yes, the stories are short (and I could use a lower price on them too) but I mean--come ON--who isn't rolling on the floor laughing at Grandma M, Lula and Connie losing everything they are betting while trying to replace the money from Plum Lucky? Or the Jersy barrens and its wacky inhabitants? Or the evil Santa's elves? Come on, that's just too funny for words

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie Thanks MJ I didn't know about that story and will be picking it up now!

message 13: by Cynthiaj (new)

Cynthiaj | 27 comments Jennifer wrote: "I'm confused as to whether or not I should read this book in order with the other ones. I was told it is a total different story line from the other ones. I skipped the first "Between the numbers..."

Some of the characters are different and unlike the numbered books the plots are stand alone in the between the numbers. One of the things I like the most about Stephanie is how some things seem to keep happening to her (such as having her cars explode) and some of the more bizarre characters keep popping up. So Grandma Mazur and Connie might be in the between the numbers but the side characters don't tend to pop up.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 16 comments Thank you! I think that I will stick with my original intention; thanks to your reply! I plan to read all of the numbers and then move on to the "between the numbers"

message 15: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) Jennifer--the way I looke at it is--the between the numbers books help keep the DTs down while waiting for a new Number book. :o) Yes, you can (and I DO) re-read the Number books, but I mean, that's only what--4 days worth of reading? The Between the Numbers books help to expand that time lenght a little bit.

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 16 comments Nice. I luckily started the series when there were already fourteen books. I am so glad I haven't had to wait for any of them. I will probably have to wait for number fifteen.

message 17: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (last edited Apr 03, 2009 10:33AM) (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Angie wrote: "Thanks MJ I didn't know about that story and will be picking it up now! "

The story is only about 20-30 pages maybe less its been a awhile since I read it.