Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Horror > The Craft

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone seen it? I really liked it.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments I actually own it and I like it a lot...

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Is that the movie with the witchcraft? If so, yes definitively loved it! 3 ½ out of 5 stars!

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 135 comments It is a fun movie with a great cast and soundtrack

message 5: by Holli (new)

Holli One of my faves in my early 20's

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 118 comments I still watch it every now and then. The soundtrack is amazing also. Some of the songs are on my MP3 player: Dangerous Type and the song by Our Lady Peace.

message 7: by Phillip (last edited Jun 20, 2009 01:35AM) (new)

Phillip | 10503 comments i haven't seen it in years, but enjoyed it way back whenever i saw it. i remember it working because you can relate to these teenagers being able to completely obsess on fetishes and rituals and in the midst of it want to shut the rest of the world out....which is not unlike the way that film Heavenly Creatures explored that kind of teen-obsession behavior.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 857 comments I love that movie

message 9: by James (new)

James (m0gb0y74) | 58 comments I loved it when I saw it at the cinema, but on further viewings on DVD it has failed to have the same impact. I still think it's a very enjoyable film though and the soundtrack is superb.

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 857 comments I thought neve Campbell played great in that movie