Live or Die discussion

Characters > Characters

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (last edited Jun 28, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Soldiers:
Jessica Lynn
James Lynn
Sade
Luke Jameson
Alyssa
Darcie McViqea

Commanders (4 left!) MOD'S ONLY!:
Jennifer Winters (Commander Winters)

Criminals (Not too many):
Alexandra (Alexis/Alex) Scott
Chase Stanton
Lilian Emarose Rodriguez
Normal:

Use this Template~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank: (Soldier, Commander- MODS ONLY!, Criminal, or Normal)
Score when Test Taken: (1500-Very Rare. Only first couple charries allowed to have this score. Don't make me put limits. Lots of money, power, high rank, etc. 1450-1499- Instant six years of high school
and then four years at top universities in the Republic: Drake, Stanford, and Brenan. Congress hires you and lots of money. Joy, happiness, rich, etc. 1250-1249- High school and assigned to college. Not bad. 1000- 1249- Congress bars you from high school. Join the poor with pretty bad jobs. In other words, you fail.)
Other:

(Please add:)

Add to SOLDIER'S and NORMAL ONLY:
Rank of Soldier: (High, Medium, Low)

Commander's Only! MOD'S ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE COMMANDERS
Only 5 commander's allowed.
Rank: (High Commander, Second-in-command, third-in command, and two commanders in training)

Criminal's Only:
What did you do?: (Murdered, stolen, etc.)

message 2: by jueun (last edited Jun 16, 2012 02:12PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Name: Jessica Lynn
Family: Her older brother James.
Appearance:
Personality: Jessica's a sweet girl who tries to find something good in everyone. She's the kind people call "perfect" when she really isn't. Jessica's parents are always here one day, gone the next. Jessica is also, very smart. When people see her, they always need a strong urge to have her like them. Jessica maybe girly and all, but she does know how to pack a punch and be aggressive and violent when she's mad. So just don't get her bad and everyone's happy right?
Other: Jessica plays flute, piano, violin, and saxophone. She also fluently speaks Italian, Japanese, German, French, and English amazingly. She also has a dog named Coco:
Rank of Soldier: High
Score when Test Taken:1450-1499

Name: James Lynn
Family: His younger sister Jessica
Appearence:
Personality: James is the kind of person who's always alert and curious. He's not stupid, but he's not that smart either. Middle Middle I suppose. He hates being rich usually just like Jessica. James is a good listener, and always thinking about things usually. He's not much of a positive person, but he's positive most of the time I guess. He isn't much like Jessica, whenever looked at, needed to be liked immediately, he's much more normal than Jessica.
Other:Same with Jessica, except Coco isn't his XD
Rank of Soldier:High
Score when Test Taken:1450-1499

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Name: Alexandra (Alexis or Alex, doesn't matter to her)
Appearance:
Personality:She's a charmer, a natural charmer to get what she wants. She just wants to help her poor family. So does it seriously matter that she's stolen a couple things now and then? Hopefully not.
Other:
What did you do?:She's stolen the plague medicine from the hospital, but was caught a couple days later. Now she doesn't have it sadly.

message 4: by Kristi (last edited Jun 16, 2012 02:51PM) (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 27 comments Name: Chase Stanton
Appearance: http://clustera.sevenload.net/dataB00...
Personality: He's good at seducing people and getting information from people. Hes also doesn't heitate to beat up somebody who gets on his nerves.
Other:
What did you do?: He had accidently beat an old friend of his so badly that he died a few hours later. H ehas been on the run ever since and has almost been caught several times.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) So he's really not a criminal but he's known as a criminal?

message 6: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 27 comments pretty much. If you want, he could have really killed someone.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) It doesn't matter. But its accepted anyway.

message 8: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 27 comments hurray! I think I'll make him kill someone. Fixing it now.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Oh ok then

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Name: Jennifer (Jen) Winters
Appearance:
Personality:Jennifer is a determined and strong girl. She was raised into a wealthy family and is confident of herself and always proud. Jennifer maybe be a bit stubborn and a bit cold at times, but she's always there for you and makes the right decisions.
Score when Test Taken: 1500
Other:Known as Commander Winters because she's commander.

Rank as Commander: Second in Command.

message 11: by Beck (formerly Boo) (last edited Jun 20, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Name: Sade
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/1128281...
Personality: she is sumbissive, quiet, and does what she's told. She doesn't easily make friends or forgive grudges. She is a master at deceitfulness, hiding, and twisting the truth, but she is honest
Other: she has 3 cats, Shadow, Ron and Silver. They're both strays and she takes in any others she finds. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rqv-r0d-zPc... (Ron) http://top-pet-names.com/wp-content/u... (Shadow) http://www.freewebs.com/icetalon96/Ec... (Silver)
Score when Test Taken: 1452,but she scored that on purpose. Shecould have gotten a 1500 easily, but hides her smartness.

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Ahhcepted.

message 13: by Kristi (last edited Jun 17, 2012 07:25PM) (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 27 comments Name:Luke Jameson
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...
Personality: He doesn't talk much, but he cares about others. He tries to keep to himself.
Score when Test Taken: 1435
Other:
Rank of Soldier: high

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((-.- Please talk about this later. ... I will delete them now. Oh and he's accepted.))

message 15: by Beck (formerly Boo) (last edited Jun 20, 2012 08:29PM) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Name: Alyssa
Appearance: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5253/5...
Personality: She is dull-witted, snitty, and unpleasant. Not many people like her, and she very rarely has a nice side
Score when Test Taken: 1250
Other: she hates animals

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) approved.

message 17: by קєгקlєץเty (last edited Jun 20, 2012 09:27PM) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 9 comments Name: Darcie McViqea

Appearance:

Personality: Very sweet and caring. She is pleasent but can sometimes suprise you with a harst comment or if you really bug her, she will tear you to shreads.

Score when Test Taken: 1471

Other:
She has a long scar on her back. How she got it she wont tell.

Rank of Soldier: Medium

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Approved~~

קєгקlєץเty | 9 comments :) Thanks

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Np~~

message 21: by Me, Myself, and I (last edited Jun 28, 2012 09:41PM) (new)

Me, Myself, and I Name: Lilian Emarose Rodriguez, though she goes by Lilith now

Appearance: http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/im...

Personality: Lilith used to be a relatively nice girl. She was never outright rude, never obviously violent. But everyone has their breaking point, and she has long since reached hers. Now, Lilith's one of those people who are completely shoot first, ask questions later. She'd be the first one to suspect you of something- it's borderline paranoid. Her trust issues are not simply skin deep. Most of the time, she doesn't allow herself to get close to anyone, preferring to rely solely on herself. But if you do somehow manage to get close to her, gone is her "it's -eat-or-be-eaten" way of thinking. She becomes extremely protective and is loyal to the bone.

Other: Since even before Lilith officially gained her 'criminal' status, she has taken gained ease in knowing she was teaching herself how to fight. All the soldiers near her poor sector had always put her on edge, and nothing comforted her more then knowing she could wield a dagger and knock a grown man's arm out of his socket with a rightly placed punch.

What did you do?: When both Lilith's little brother and sister were taken after having contracting the virus, saying she went momentarily insane would be an understatement. It had always been her job to protect them, after all. It wasn't very hard to find a soldier to take out all her pent up frustrating and fear on. Lilith booked it before she could ever figure out whether the soldier was really dead or not.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Interesting...

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) That's true :) Approved

Me, Myself, and I Lols, thanks ^^
. . . I think xD
And approved ? Yay ;D Thank chu !

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Np~~ :)