Belles (Belles, #1) Belles discussion

Excited for WINTER WHITE?

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (last edited Jun 16, 2012 03:14PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Monica Are you excited to read Winter White? (The next book to Belles)

Winter White (Belles, #2) by Jen Calonita

What do you think will happen?

message 2: by Avani (last edited Jul 27, 2012 03:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avani Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for Winter White! I devoured Belles (I finished last night) and as a fan of Jen Calonita, I know Winter White will be amazing as well! High anticipation!
The girl on the cover is Savannah, confirmed by Ms. Calonita, so that may hint something about the plot. Different POV? We'll have to wait and see!

Monica Avani wrote: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for Winter White! I devoured Belles (I finished last night) and as a fan of Jen Calonita, I know Winter White will be amazing as well! High anticipation!
The girl on t..."

Yeah! I hope it's a different POV! Since Savannah is on the cover, I'm guessing it has a lot to do with her!

message 4: by Avani (last edited Jul 28, 2012 08:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avani Yep! I'm interested to see what she thinks because I really dislike her... maybe there's a legitimate reason for her nastiness... I mean, I know she felt threatened by Izzie, which led to her unreasonable actions, but still. Hmmmm.

Monica Avani wrote: "Yep! I'm interested to see what she thinks because I really dislike her... maybe there's a legitimate reason for her nastiness... I mean, I know she felt threatened by Izzie, which led to her unrea..."

I agree !

Lola Mark NO! SHE SHOULD NOT WRITE EVER AGAIN!

Monica Lola wrote: "NO! SHE SHOULD NOT WRITE EVER AGAIN!"

Oh, you didnt like the first one?

Lola Mark no I really didnot

message 9: by Tamikia (new)

Tamikia Lola wrote: "NO! SHE SHOULD NOT WRITE EVER AGAIN!"

Really well I liked it and to be honet I was just thinking how this is the first book by this author that I liked.

message 10: by Tamikia (new)

Tamikia Monica wrote: "Avani wrote: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for Winter White! I devoured Belles (I finished last night) and as a fan of Jen Calonita, I know Winter White will be amazing as well! High anticipation!..."

I hope so but somehow I doubt if it will have Savannah's POV since the plot of Winter White is only about Izzie and Mira. I could be wrong though.

Monica Tamikia wrote: "Monica wrote: "Avani wrote: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for Winter White! I devoured Belles (I finished last night) and as a fan of Jen Calonita, I know Winter White will be amazing as well! Hig..."

Oh yeah, I never really thought of that!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ehhhhh..... I did really enjoy Belles as I am going to read Winter Hite but I'm am not SUPER excited

message 13: by Maddison (new) - added it

Maddison i loved this authors series secret of my hollywood life. but it does look good so yes

message 14: by Tamikia (new)

Tamikia Maddison wrote: "i loved this authors series secret of my hollywood life. but it does look good so yes"

I didn't like that series too much to be honest probably because I don't care for books about people who are celebs IDK but either way I didn't care for it and I love this series

message 15: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah I read it. It was really good! Can't wait for the third one.... can I disclose the title?

message 16: by Lola (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lola Mark I for one wont be reading winter white

message 17: by Tamikia (new)

Tamikia Leah wrote: "I read it. It was really good! Can't wait for the third one.... can I disclose the title?"

Please go ahead!!!!

message 18: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Tamikia wrote: "Leah wrote: "I read it. It was really good! Can't wait for the third one.... can I disclose the title?"

Please go ahead!!!!"

I think it's called The Grass is Greener or something of that sort. I don't have it with me, but I know it's along those lines.

Avani I really enjoyed this book!

Monique If that person on the cover of the second one is Savannah, whos on the first cover?

message 21: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Monique wrote: "If that person on the cover of the second one is Savannah, whos on the first cover?"

I think it's Izzie.

Emily I can't wait for the third one! I read the first two in, like, a week! I really want them to spend more time in Harborside. I also want Brayden to man up. And I really want to know what the deal is with that new chick! Gah!!!!

Monique New chick? Aww probably in the second one, which I haven't read yet! Thanks, so maybe the 3 book cover would be Mira.....

Monica Monique wrote: "New chick? Aww probably in the second one, which I haven't read yet! Thanks, so maybe the 3 book cover would be Mira....."

Yeah! It could be

Monique Anybody know how many she's going to make in the series?

Jenni I am waiting impatiently for this book...I know it's out now AND the next one so I have to read it!

Monica I have this one but I haven't read it yet!

Emily It was really good!

message 29: by Kyra (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyra I really want to read winter white it looks sooooo good and I loved belle

Emily I actually cried at the end. It was really emotional.

Jenni I have to read this!!! Is it as good as the first?

Emily Yes!

Emily Emily ~* Refuse to Sink*~ wrote: "I actually cried at the end. It was really emotional."

I just realized that I was thinking about "The Grass is Always Greener"... oops. "Winter White" was still really good though!

Jenni Phew! Now, I must get that and The Grass Is Always Greener. Which do you think is the best of the three?

Emily Ooo... That's hard. I'd probably have to say "Winter White" if I'm remembering them correctly.