Alphas (Alphas, #1) Alphas discussion

THE CLIQUE or ALPHAS?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (last edited Jun 16, 2012 06:40AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Monica Stoddard Which books did you like better: The Clique or Alphas?

Katrina The Clique! Alphas had some unique qualities that I liked, such as the futuristic technology, but if I want some mindless reading when I have nothing else to read, I always find myself going back to the Clique.

message 3: by Breana (new) - added it

Breana Dixon i havent read the alphas but i am in luv with the clique my favorite character is Claire!!!!:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ALPHAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST BOOK COMING OUT!?!??!?!?!

Monica Stoddard Camcakes99 wrote: "ALPHAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST BOOK COMING OUT!?!??!?!?!"

I'm not sure, I thought there was only 4 books in the series

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica wrote: "Camcakes99 wrote: "ALPHAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST BOOK COMING OUT!?!??!?!?!"

I'm not sure, I thought there was only 4 books in the series"

Camcakes99 wrote: "ALPHAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST BOOK COMING OUT!?!??!?!?!"

Ya but I read the last one and it didn't really end well and no on was declared a winner!

Monica Stoddard Ohh, there might be another one then!

Avani The Clique. There were too many new characters in The Alphas, most of whom I disliked. The Clique was simpler and the series was longer, better to enjoy over a long period of time.

Mayarachel5 Definitely The Clique. It actually made sense. Both series were always a guilty pleasure, but I really wish I knew whether Alphas were fantasy or science fiction or what, and I find it really hard to believe if the author meant for it to be realistic fiction.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I just found out that Lisi Harrison is not going to write a 5th book!!! But how can she just leave the series like that!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Halle (new)

Halle I liked the Alphas. It was much funnier and the characters were more memorable. The plot was more developed and it didn't feel like she was throwing in totally irrelevant tasks for Massie and the others to do.

Gabrielle Schiffler I havent read the CLique in FOR-Ev-URH, but Alphas was awesome... so prob ALPHAS! :)

Michela Alphas is cool, imaginative and fun but no books will ever compare to The Clique! ;)

Mayarachel5 This is random but Alphas sort of seems to have an 80s style theme to it.

Monica Stoddard Mayra wrote: "This is random but Alphas sort of seems to have an 80s style theme to it."

Yeah, I got that feeling too!

Cameron Alphas. It was a close call, but I like the characters in Alphas better than the Clique.

message 17: by Breana (new) - added it

Breana Dixon clique all the way

1304jolie The Clique

Blogger Girl The Clique all the way!!! we all know Massie block could take them on with her jimmy choos

message 20: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel When Blogger Girl said," Massie could take them out with her Jimmy Choo's" you failed to forget that Skye is the more experienced, mature, alpha. Alpha is like a spin off series which for some reason I like more. They are about popular airhead's with first world problems, but depending what POV you look at it from all girls can relate to it. it was a close call but The Clique because the series has more books, and it it the "classic" version.