Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος discussion

Places > The Canoe Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Zosister (last edited Jun 16, 2012 04:46AM) (new)

Zosister Cannoning in this lake, swimming and having fun. It has a jetty.

message 2: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

DuskFox | 135 comments Mod
Levina slowly walked around the perimeter of the lake, Sparky her golden Labrador puppy bouncing at her heels. Today had been a really big day. Unlike some half bloods she had always known the Greek gods existed and she was Zeus's daughter, but still, coming here meeting others, wow. It's a lot to take in.

((Sorry it took so long. My dad has just phoned from Macay up the top of Queensland and his flight was cancelled from there to here and he has to stay. He was supposed to be coming home tonight but he has to stay and we are supposed to be going to Straddie tomorrow e.t.c I'm a bit worried, I just hope he gets home in time))

message 3: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Zoe walked up to the jetty and looked into the almost clear water, her mother and father had told her stories about this lake. She went to the edge of the jetty and took off her shoes and rolled up her jeans and put her feet into the water.

message 4: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Levina saw Zoe at the edge of the jetty with her feet in the water. She needed to cool off. A mischievous grin spread on Levina's face as she tiptoed towards Zoe. Just before she reached her, Levina pulled her hands back and drew on her electrical power. ZAP went Levina's power as she shoved Zoe and SPLASH went Zoe. The shock wasn't painful for Zoe but it did give her a shock. Levina laughed 'Got you Zoe!'

message 5: by Zosister (last edited Jul 12, 2012 01:25AM) (new)

Zosister Zoe was surprised when she got a zap, but when she touched the water she willed her clothes to stay dry so they did, so she decided to make a spout of water aim straight at Levina and SPLASH! She got her right on the top of her head, and came to the edge and got out cmpletely dry except for her feet, "No I think I got You."

message 6: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Levina laughed. 'Ok! Fine! Let's go!' and with a laugh she grabbed Zoe's hand and plunged straight into the warm water.

message 7: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Zoe willed both of them to stay dry and of course they did. "Well that was fun. Never verse or try and trick a daughter of Poseidon. I will always win." she looked around and then dived under the water and didn't come back up.

message 8: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Levina laughed. Zoe's power was so cool. She was in the water but dry..it was pretty awesome. And Zoe was right. Levina knew it but she would still pay pranks on Zoe..it was in her nature.
Levina dived underwater and tried to follow Zoe but she couldn't. So she stayed on the surface treading water. However after 5 mins she was starting to get worried. She knew nothing about Zoe's powers but she had guessed Zoe could hold her breath for a long time, but shouldn't even she have to come up to breath by now. 'Ok Zoe,' she said shakily 'You can come up now.' But after waiting for 3 mins Levina really began to panic.

message 9: by Zosister (last edited Jul 12, 2012 02:07AM) (new)

Zosister When Zoe got to the bottom of the lake she found the place where her mum's and dad's first kiss was. She looked up and saw Levina panicking. So she came up to the surface, "Hey, what's wrong?" she grabbed her arm and lead her over to the side of the lake. "what's wrong?"

message 10: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

((Brb, dinner))

message 11: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((ok))

message 12: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (last edited Jul 12, 2012 03:22AM) (new)

((Back!!))

Levina got the fright of her life when Zoe came up. She screamed in fright. 'OH MY GOODNESS ZOE!!' she breathed in relief. 'Please, please, please don't do that again! I thought you had died!' Levina could feel the tears that had built up in her eyes spill over the edge. She hoped Zoe didn't see. As Zoe took her to the edge of the lake she tried to calm her breathing and as casually as she could asked Zoe why she had been down there for so long.

message 13: by Zosister (new)

Zosister She got Levina to sit on the edge of the jetty and Zoe came up and sat beside her. she could see she had tears in her eyes "It is ok my dad showed that I can breath underwater. It frightened me at first." she laughed at this, one of greatest memories with her dad. "I was down there so long, because I was looking at the spot my dad had kissed my mum for the first time. My dad said to have a look when I got in the lake." she sighed at the thought of this.

message 14: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Of course. How could I have been so stupid! Levina thought. She was claimed by Posiden so she must have been able to breathe underwater.
Levina calmed down and laughed.
'Thats really sweet you know. I can see now why that was so important to you. Do you miss your parents yet? What did they tell you about this place?'

message 15: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah I do I miss them a lot. They told what to do and what not to do, my dad told not to go near the sky or planes, or the god Ares, as my dad had a fight with him. Umm.... a lot of things about this place. What they did, what they have achieved." Zoe thought, her parents told her everything about this place.

message 16: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

((Sorry Zoe. Got to go to bed now cause I am up early so we can get to Straddie. We can continue this on Monday. Sorry!! :-( Have a good holiday my amazing friend!))

message 17: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((cool! Have a goodnight sleep!))

message 18: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Zoe heard Chiron shout for her. "i got to go Chiron is calling for me. See you later" and wit that she went up to the Big House.

message 19: by Sam (last edited Jul 20, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody made his way down to the lake but was surprised to find there was a girl with a tan and short spiky blonde hair there already. "hello, I'm Cody Jackson, nice to meet you," he said as he washed his hand in the water.
The burn slowly dissappeared without leaving a trace, and Cody felt awesome, like he could take on the world, which was as he knew, because of the water.
According to the schedule Chiron had given him, Cody had ride the rapids class now and was excited as it was his first actual class.

message 20: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((well done David you are improving))

message 21: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((thanks Zoe))

message 22: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (last edited Jul 21, 2012 06:48PM) (new)

Zoe wrote: ""yeah I do I miss them a lot. They told what to do and what not to do, my dad told not to go near the sky or planes, or the god Ares, as my dad had a fight with him. Umm.... a lot of things about t..."

'Wow!' Levina said. 'Sounds cool.' She hadn't been told anything about this place....Ah well. Zoe said she needed to go. 'Oh, ok. By Zoe! See you soon!' Levina sighed and sat on the edge of the jetty, dangling her feet in the water as her friend disappeared. She did not notice the new boy walking up to the lake. She got such a fright when he spoke. 'Oh hey!' Levina said. 'Im Levina. Nice to meet you Cody.'

message 23: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "yeah, I love water. Probably because of my dad, Poseidon. Who's your god parent?" Cody asked. He felt lame because he sounded like a little kid that had just got candy. He looked at his hopefully new friend.

message 24: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

'Your dads Poseidon! That's awesome! My dads your dads brother. Can you guess?' she asked mischievously.

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "your hairs spiky, your eyes look like they have two thousand volts behind them, yes, I can guess" he said.

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((ttyl8r heather, I have to finish my science draft))

message 27: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

'Haha!' Levina laughed, 'You guessed it!'

((Kk, c ya David!))!

message 28: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

'Opps, sorry Cody got to go, Chirons over there looking for me. Bye!' and with that she bounced away leaving Cody at the water and following Chiron to the big house.

message 29: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess | 194 comments Mod
When Pheonix trudged down the hill, and saw the most amazing view she'd ever seen, she just knew she'd love it here. She walked down to the lake and sat on the jetty, waiting for Zoe as she had to take care of some camp business. She hummed a tune as she took off her summer dress exposing her bikini, and dove into the lake.

message 30: by Zosister (new)

Zosister After a minute Zoe came to the lake and sat on the edge of the jetty with her feet with her shoes on in the water. she knew they wouldn't get wet because of Poseidon being her Grandpa. She saw Phoenix in the water and waited for her to surface.

message 31: by Jess (new)

"Hello!" Pheonix said, popping her head out of the water.

message 32: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Hello." she then looked over and saw all of the campers filing into the camp fire area, "I think we have to go to a camp fire now" she said.

message 33: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((back) was he like invisible. Nobody saw him, Levina didn't even see him till he said hello. And the girl in the water, Cody was glad they couldn't see him because he had tripped over a log. He wasnt usually shallow but she was drop dead gorgeous ((Hahahaha, I'm laughing so hard right now.)) "hey guys, did you say camp fire" he said

message 34: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Zoe looked up, "yeah i can see people over there. i don't think we have met i am Zoe, Zoe Jackson daughter of Poseidon"

message 35: by Jess (new)

"Oh, I'll just dry off, I'll meet you there," Pheonix said, stepping gracefully out of the lake. She reached for her towel, and dried herself, slipped her dress on, drying her hair a little, she looked at her reflection in the water, and seeing that she looked beautiful as a daughter of Aphrodite should. Because I'd course she had to make a good impression, deemed herself pretty enough. Then she made her way to the campfire

message 36: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "Jackson" he mumbled, surprised. "Nice to meet you Zoe, I am Cody Jackson, Son of Poseidon."

message 37: by Zosister (last edited Jul 21, 2012 08:08PM) (new)

Zosister Zoe's blood drained from her face. "Nice to meet you" she mumbled. "i think we need to go to the campfire now." and with that she went off to the camp fire.

message 38: by Jess (new)

((omg I'm sorry for the bad grammar before, I didn't realise!))

message 39: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((LOL))

message 40: by Jess (new)

After the chariot races, Phoenix needed to relax. And seeing as this was her last free day without classes, she decided to spend it down at the lake. She sat under a tree and started to read

message 41: by Sam (last edited Jul 25, 2012 07:38PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody decided he would heal his cut by swimming in the lake. He dived under the water and saw schools of fish, naiads and even a hippocampus. "can I ride you" Cody asked.
"of course my lord" he replied.

message 42: by Jess (new)

Phoenix saw Cody dive into the water, and was mildly curious as to what he was doing down there, as he'd been under for about fifteen minutes

message 43: by Jess (new)

Phoenix saw Cody dive into the water, and was mildly curious as to what he was doing down there, as he'd been under for about fifteen minutes

message 44: by Sam (last edited Jul 25, 2012 07:09PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "wha-hooooo" Cody yelled as the hippocampus jumped out of the water. He saw pheonix mid-jump. "stop" he commanded "take me to the shore please."
"hey Phoenix, want to ride with me" he asked anxious to show her the world underwater.

message 45: by Jess (new)

"Wow Cody! That's pretty impressive!" Phoenix exclaimed. "is it safe?"

message 46: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "as long as your touching me, you should even be able to breathe and see underwater." Cody replied. "I'm sure you will love it, Aphrodite was born in the sea you know".

message 47: by Jess (new)

"Huh? She was?" Phoenix didn't know that, "Sure why not," she shrugged. She stripped her dress off, revealing her swimmers, and went over to Cody.

message 48: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((does she always have swimmers on ready jess?))

Cody took her to see the schools of fish he had seen earlier. He gave her a brief idea of what they were saying to her. " they say you "look beautiful, lady", come on, I'll introduce you to the Naiads".

message 49: by Jess (new)

((well duh. Ther is a lake there, and Swimming is one of her FAVOURITE past times))

"Aw they're so sweet, tell them I said thank you!" Phoenix replied. She couldn't wait to see the naiads!

message 50: by Sam (last edited Jul 25, 2012 09:37PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments 'she says thank you' he telepathed.
"Jeffrey" he had decided to call the hippocampus Jeffrey, "can you take us to meet the Naiads that we saw befo-oo-ore." Jeffrey sped up and cody was glad he had to will himself to get wet because otherwise he would have choked on water.
He turned to face Pheonix. "did you notice that you aren't getting wet" he faced the front again.
They got to the Naiads, the water nymphs in what seemed like four seconds.

« previous 1 3

Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος

unread topics | mark unread