The Not-So Austen Bookclub discussion

Booknut 101's Corner > My Roleplay Characters ~ Profiles & More

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 4592 comments Mod
Today I thought I would surf the web and try to find a dress up game that helped me construct something that at least looked a smidgen like Heather Lovelace, who is my fave character that I have thus far created.

Here are some results: (thanks to Azalea's Dress up Game website!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also found a pic of what I think Jason Penhallow would look like:
Photobucket

Drooling yet ladies?!!

I'll post up some more facts, etc. soon!

message 2: by L (new)

L | 1252 comments I am loving the images for your Hogwarts roleplay character!! :) x

message 3: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Lucinda wrote: "I am loving the images for your Hogwarts roleplay character!! :) x"

:D

message 4: by L (new)

L | 1252 comments Booknut,
Sorry! I am half asleep today, what i meant to say was the 'shadowhunter' roleplay & not HP. I have been re-reading all of the different roleplays & getting quite confused as more have been added :) x

message 5: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. (classicsvariety) | 48 comments Booknut wrote: "Today I thought I would surf the web and try to find a dress up game that helped me construct something that at least looked a smidgen like Heather Lovelace, who is my fave character that I have th..."

I'm so sorry, but I can't see whatever you pose because it always says on the pictures that the image excededed the bandwidth with too many views. So whatever you post next, is there another thing you could use to help me see what you're talking about? It just would help so I could make a comment.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Wood-gaines (annabanana13) | 1674 comments E.E.S. wrote: "Booknut wrote: "Today I thought I would surf the web and try to find a dress up game that helped me construct something that at least looked a smidgen like Heather Lovelace, who is my fave characte..."

That's happening to me too :(

message 7: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

James Potter and Silvia Longbottom (from the Hogwarts roleplay)

message 8: by L (new)

L | 1252 comments Love them!! Brilliant x