Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((They will be held on Sundays to Mondays when a Mod is on.))

message 2: by Zosister (last edited Jul 21, 2012 11:41PM) (new)

Zosister chiron stamped his front leg, "The first in a long time of the Chariot Races." he then told them the rules "The track is a quarter-mile in length.
Complete two laps first to win.
Two horses per chariot.
Each team will consist of a driver and a fighter.
Weapons are allowed.
Dirty tricks are expected.
No Killing or maiming (if u do no s'mores for a week at the campfire)."

"any questions?"

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess | 194 comments Mod
((are we waiting for peeps))

message 4: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((yeah to see if we can do it or not))

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((I'm here))

message 6: by Zosister (last edited Jul 22, 2012 12:06AM) (new)

Zosister ((David your character isn't. Echo will come shortly))

"yeah i have one. Who's on what team?" Echo asked.

"We will decide when people get here." Chiron answered

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((will be there soon, just talking to someone important with hydrokinesis at poseidons cabin))

message 8: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments Lumi came over, but she was a little worried. She didn't like getting hurt.

message 9: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((i need more people we will have 3 more after a little bit. So sorry will wait for a bit then))

((Jess is Pheonix here?))

message 10: by Jess (last edited Jul 22, 2012 12:31AM) (new)

"Hey guys! I'm here don't worry!" Pheonix called, as she made her way over, she was in her hunting gear, short jumpsuit that is mid thigh length and hugs her body (( its like overalls except its that stretchy material and the pants part are like shorts)), a long sword crossways over her shoulder and knee high boots. She was also wearing her fingerless leather glove on arm and dagger sheath on the other

message 11: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Wow you came ready." Echo said looking at Pheonix he pulled out a dagger and it expanded to a full length sword. "Does our abilities count chiron?"

"Yes they do." Chiron answered

message 12: by Jess (last edited Jul 22, 2012 01:21AM) (new)

"show off," she laughed, pulling out her sword from its sheath on her back. "And yes, I always come prepared, I must warn you though, I am very good at what I do," she said cheekily.

message 13: by Zosister (last edited Jul 22, 2012 12:47AM) (new)

Zosister ((Zoe and Cody will be here soon))

((Zoë are you still here? it is just because you have gone quiet.))

"Pick your teams" chiron shouted

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody walked in to the chariot races distracted but keen to go.
"anyone wanna pair up with me?" he asked nimbly.

message 15: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Zoe walked in behind him "Yeah sure" she answered his Question.

Echo turned to Pheonix and asked, "Do you want to be your partner?"

((i have to go soon))

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "Sweet, let's go Poseidon on them Zoe, I bags fighting this time". He said.
((yeh, I do too))

message 17: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "May i say i have never driven i chariot before." she replied.

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "well, you are about to learn, you can influence the horses to go faster right. I have a trick of my own in my pocket, literally." Cody pulled out Hurricane and held the trident part. A 8 foot trident appeared gradually.

message 19: by Jess (last edited Jul 22, 2012 01:24AM) (new)

"I'd love to, Echo!" Pheonix answered echo eagerly, "Except I have never driven a chariot before... Maybe I could be the fighter, that's what I'm best at." she said, apologetically

message 20: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Ok I think I will be able to drive it at least if it gets desperate, I have something that will help." Echo told her.

((last comment tonight))

message 21: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments ((I'm here))

"U-uh...anyone wanna team up?" Lumi looked around uncertainly

message 22: by Jess (new)

"Hey Lumi!" Pheonix called brightly, leaving Echo's side and making her way over, "How are you? Sorry I can't team up, I'm already with Echo, but I think Diana doesn't have a partner," she offered helpfully.

message 23: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments "Hi" She smiled "Can Diana ride in a chariot?" She hoped Diana could. If she could work out battle stratedgies it would be good.

message 24: by Jess (new)

"that's actually a really good question..." Pheonix replied thoughtfully, "I actually did not think of that,"

message 25: by Rose (last edited Jul 22, 2012 09:05PM) (new)

Rose | 142 comments Diana Skipped in. "Good Morning!!" She was wearing a teal and purple plaid sundress and had messy pigtails (cuz she did them herself). "Oh, What's going on? Are we riding the ponies? I love ponies!"
(( can i make her cabin)

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose | 142 comments (Im so lonely... DX)

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose | 142 comments (( Wow, no one's been one since I woke up... Is it me? :'( ))

message 28: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((no rose, most of us live in Asutrailia different time line))

A satyr came and motioned to Echo that he had to go to the big house, and so Echo said, "goodbye and see you soon." he left for the Big House.

message 29: by Jess (new)

Pheonix was still hanging around, everyone had left, but she knew they'd all be back. hopefully.

message 30: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Jacob walked to the chariot race. With his three pound hammer, crazy brown eyes and magic tool belt he probably looked like the worlds craziest Latino angel. "hi guys, I'm Jacob Valdez, I think my grandfather is Hephaestus, but he claimed me anyway." he shouted to them.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody thought the guy had lost his mind. "hi, I'm Cody Jackson, son of Poseidon. This is Zoe Jackson, my niece." he said confidently.

message 32: by Sam (last edited Jul 23, 2012 01:10AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "your niece, wow, your sibling must have been twenty years older then you" he said

Cody looked at Zoe, "it's a long story, but I was born before her dad".

message 33: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

DuskFox | 135 comments Mod
((not weird at all.....))

Levina was exhausted with showing all the kids round and them asking SO MANY QUESTIONS!! But it was all right cause chariot races always got her excited. 'Hey guys!' she called, 'Levina here! How about before we start pairing we wait for everyone.' she suggested to no one in particular. 'I hope you guys are lighting proof!' she said mischievously.

message 34: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments "Do you think a faded rainbow can do anything?" Lumi looked around. "Oh! Diana! Do you think you could drive a chariot?" She laughed. There was a posibility!

message 35: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((I don't think Diana is here...))
"we aren't" Cody said to levina.
He looked at his chariot. It was really cool, a blue and white tidal wave was painted on the side, probably one of his little brothers ingenious ideas.
"are you ready to do this?" he asked Zoe.

message 36: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Jacob took one of the heaphaestus chariots, he didn't actually realise that he didn't have a partner.
"anyone wanna partner up with the J-Dawg" Jacob asked from inside his chariot.

message 37: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Echo walked in and looked around, he was showing Lilia around and said, "Do you want to find a partner? I have one but could ask her if I could go with you because your are my half sister. If you would like?"

message 38: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((forgot to add Zoe))

"Yeah, I am." Zoe said looking at Cody, "and I love the chariot." she had a huge smile on her face when she saw it.

message 39: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Levina smiled. She loved this about camp. Everyone was just so connected and well, it was just fun! 'Well, I don't about you guys, but I'm happy to go with anyone!'

message 40: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments "That would be nice" Lila smiled

message 41: by Sam (last edited Jul 23, 2012 02:25AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "Oy, spiky haired girl, Dyu have a partner." Jacob asked.
He had just finished using the tool belt to make a machine that would navigate the horses where he had set it around the course. "we wouldn't have to drive."

message 42: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "ok." he smiled, he went over to Pheonix and told her, "you can be Lumi partner, I don't think I want Diana to hurt herself. So I can go with Lilia."

message 43: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((just got to say zo, that is pretty smart))

message 44: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((thanks, she is 7))

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((is anybody else on?))

message 46: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((I am on and that means there is one team... Anyone else on so we can start the races?))

message 47: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

((hey guys! Sorry, I didn't have time to tell you that I had to go to dinner... Well, I'm here now!))

'Excuse me tool boy, but I have a name!' Levina said. 'Names Levina, yours? And yes, I'll go with you, if no one else has anything better to offer.' she laughed with a mischievous smile. Unfortunately for everyone else, although she liked everyone, she was her fathers daughter and was very competitive.

message 48: by Jess (new)

"Ok echo," Pheonix replied, a little disappointed, "Yo Lumi! I think we are partners?" she called

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "tool boy, ok. I'm Jacob, or just Jake, but tool boys fine" Jacob said smoothly. "I suppose you could also call me" he lit his hand on fire, "fire kid."

message 50: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "thanks." Echo replied and went back over to Lilia "I can be your partner." he told her.

((Everyone tomorrow night the Chariot race will be held. We have had so many different campers and people come in, I was thinking we might not ever have a race but tomorrow night will be the First Race!))

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος

unread topics | mark unread