Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος discussion

Places > North Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Zosister (last edited Jun 22, 2012 07:23AM) (new)

Zosister The woods are where dryads live and monsters were stocked. It is known as a dangerous place, and no one should ever go there unless they were armed or with a companion. The campers play capture-the-flag in the woods every Friday, and sometimes hunt for monsters to fight as training. ((Capture the flag is here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...))
Tracking skills and Wood-chopping are taught here.

message 2: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 03:28AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "where do you reckon Acheron actually is?" he then saw Zoe and Cody with a pair of black horses in to the woods. Echo started to say something. "shhhhhhh" he said. He pointed at them and mimed creeping and scaring.

message 3: by Zosister (new)

Zosister He mouthed the words good idea and started to creep up to them.

message 4: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 03:51AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody and Zoe walked in to the forest with Blackjack and Shadow.
They heard a massive "WOOOF" and turned. It was a large hell hound. He wielded Hurricane (in sword form) and would have fought, but he saw Jacob.
"hahahahahaha, damn, we almost snuck up on you two" he said. He was with Echo. "I guess we found Acheron, I wonder how long he was following us." Jacob said. "wow, your horses have wings. I didnt notice before."

message 5: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((do u think Echo can tell what Acheron is saying?))

"Acheron!" Echo ran up to Acheron and hugged the hellhound around it's neck.

message 6: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 04:06AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((I don't think so, cos nico wasn't particularly that enthusiastic at mrs o Leary in the last Olympian. But you can say he can if you want))
Jacob brought out a boomerang from his tool belt "fetch boy" he threw the boomerang. He was actually pretty good at it, he had one at home.

message 7: by Zosister (last edited Jul 28, 2012 04:14AM) (new)

Zosister "won't a boomerang come back to you?" Zoe asked, "yeah it does and here it comes."

((I think he can))

message 8: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 04:21AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "i can make it come back, but I can also make it go almost anywhere I want it to. Tradition says that the indigenous Australians used it to hunt, but it wasn't meant to come back." Jacob lectured. It was one of the only things he remembered. "if it was a better one I would be able to make it move everywhere." strange thoughts of making a boomerang out of that celestial bronze stuff, and making a remote for it came to mind.

message 9: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah we'll here it is." Echo said looking over his shoulder. He saw it coming straight for him and then he heard, "BOOMERANG!" and Acheron grabbed the boomerang.

message 10: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 04:40AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "oh man, he snapped my boomerang." Jacob cried out.

"shall we find some monsters, you guys want to come?" Cody asked
"heck yeah" he yelled in enthusiasm. From his magic tool belt he pulled out a shotgun and a few extra shells.

message 11: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah sure. We were going to play with Acheron and I kind of promised him, so I will do this, you guys can run off." Echo explained.

"I might stay here with Eco then, Sorry Cody." Zoe said and then looked at Echo, "do you have a Ball for him?"

"yeah I usually use a beach ball, and Acheron knows to bite it." Echo said, "What are guys going to do?"

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "uhhhhh, let's play a bit with Acheron, Cody, I said I would too, then we can all go together and Acheron can help us."
"here" Jacob reached in to his magic tool belt and pulled out a beach ball. He inflated it. "here's the ball."

message 13: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Thanks. I think Acheron will like that" Echo took the beach ball and hit it to Zoe and she caught the beach ball and passed it to Cody, "this is fun!" she said.

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "yeh, i reckon" Cody said as he tried to keep it up.
"piggy in the middle?" Jacob asked after a time.

message 15: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah that's make it that with Acheron in the middle, this will be very hard." Echo said, with a smirk on his face. "How is this going to work?" Zoe asked. "Well when Acheron grabs the ball you are out. That's how Acheron wants to play it." Echo said looking at Acheron.

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "let's do this then" they played with Acheron. Seeing Acheron playing with the ball reminded Jacob of home, playing with festus, seeing his dad smile. He made a mistake and got out. "sorry guys, hand eye co-ordination."

message 17: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Well at least Acheron knows how to handle the ball." Zoe said looking up at the still round ball, Acheron tossed it down to Echo, "thank you and good boy." Acheron wagged his tail and knocked down a tree. "oops." he heard Acheron think in his head. They played another round and Zoe looked around at the trees and flower then, Boof the ball hit her in the head and Acheron ran and grabbed it and she was out.

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "ohhhhh." Cody said, he knew she wouldn't get wet if he threw water on her, so he decided to try and wake her up by setting her upright and letting her come around.

message 19: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "thanks." she murmured, finialing coming around.

"watch out next time." Echo said, "maybe we could go hunting now? What do you think?" he asked the hellhound, it shook its head for yes and barked happily.

message 20: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 06:00AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "when I was here last, there was a colony of ants so large they were as big as great Danes." Cody said.
"if we get into trouble I can use my fire powers and your water powers to make a steam that can snuff them into a snooze." Jacob replied.

message 21: by Zosister (last edited Jul 28, 2012 04:12PM) (new)

Zosister "that is a great idea. I could help Cody with that." Zoe said, thinking things out in her mind.

((gtg to bed sorry))

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((that's cool, cya))

message 23: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "I could keep Acheron away from the ants." Echo suggested, "He won't be much help."

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "if you really think so, maybe we should leave the pegasi here?." Cody asked.

message 25: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah they will get frightened,"
'No we won't,' Shadow said, "yeah you will." Zoe said back

"ok that is weird, " Echo said, "I think Acheron wants to go too with us."

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "well, Acheron can shadow travel, and the Pegasi can fly away if they get in trouble." Jacob replied impatiently. His ADHD was not helping.

message 27: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Acheron is my best mate. He won't leave me." Echo said,

"we'll isnt that nice. Now we are we going or not?" Zoe asked

message 28: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 06:32PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "ok, let's go" Cody said.

They walked a little bit until they came across the first Ant. Jacob pointed it out. It was huge, its pincers were larger than his face. Jacobs weapon, a shotgun, probably wasnt the best Idea. He nudged Cody, and whispered "my weapons not really stealthy. You take it".

message 29: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Zoe turned around and started off into the woods, suddenly she saw a giant ants nest that looked like a bomb sight, right in front of her, but couldn't see any ants, "I think something has already been here."

message 30: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody destroyed the Ant. It disappeared in a stab and the moster turned in to a fine sand that flew away in the wind.
He turned to see what Zoe was talking about. She was right. He saw the place and thought out loud "hey, there's some celestial bronze and other cool stuff here. Let's take it and go as fast as we can, because I don't think we want to know what can actually destroy the hive."

message 31: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah, good idea, we could give it to the forge for new scrap metal." Zoe said, "why do look sad Echo?"

"So many ants died here." he was looking at the remains of a ant, he could feel the dead spirits here, "and not many people have survived here."

message 32: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments (( I thought they would turn into sand but sure))
"dude, I would hate to be able to feel the death of people, must be depressing."Jacob said, not all subtle.
Cody shot him his best 'shut up' look.
"sorry Echo, that is pretty sad" Cody said trying to be sensitive.

message 33: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((some didn't turn to sand... Some were fortunate and turned to sand))

"yeah it is, that is why I am always depressed. Don't worry I get used to it." he sighed,

"you poor thing." Zoe said and came over to him to give him a hug and Echo just took it.

message 34: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 09:16PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((unlucky.. For Echo and for the ants.))
"ok, well, let's grab these things and get out of here" Jacob said. He was felling like he was being watched.
Suddenly, there was a yell from behind them. Diana was on a white pegasi and she had just seen an ant.

message 35: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Echo suddently heard a Hisss, and looked over at Acheron who had backed up into the shadows, "yeah let's get out of here quickly."

Zoe looked where the hiss had come from and said, "A Basiklisk."

message 36: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 09:24PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "jacob, I need your help. Echo, Zoe get on the pegasi and fly away. Make sure Diana is safe. Take Acheron aswell." Cody ordered. He was starting to feel like a leader, and he has led quests before. He knew what to do.
"Jacob, I need you to stop the bassilisks flames when it comes, just don't let it hit me. Also if you can aim at it with your shotgun and shoot it that would be good. Don't let it get too close, because it also has poison. I'm going to keep it occupied." Cody changed his sword to his trident and made two storms around the bassilisk and then he dug a hole and made what was like a fishpond with his trident. As long as he was in it he would be safe. "come here you bad-breathed toadspawn." he jeered. Jacob did as he was told. He climbed up a tree and started sniping down the basilisk.

message 37: by Zosister (last edited Jul 28, 2012 09:28PM) (new)

Zosister "I will not leave you."Zoe said, she looked at Echo who had a look of disgust on his face, "I know this Basilsk, I have killed it before." he said pulling out his dagger with grew into a full length sword. Zoe pulled out a pen and clicked it, it grew to a sword.

message 38: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "Zoe, take Diana, she's too young" he said as he stabbed at the basillisk with his trident, it missed. He decided it would be a better idea to use his sword now.

message 39: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments He made a big wave come out of the water and carry him up. With great difficulty he turned it to ice and then leapt off, bouncing off the bassilisks head and doing a backflip. As he flipped, he sliced down with his sword, slicing the monsters head in half. He was so high up, if he fell on that ice. He shuddered. "water, water, WATER" he screamed. It turned back to water. The serpent was still alive, almost dead. He felt a burn down his foot, his whole converses sole had been singed off. "those were my favourite shoes" he yelled as he stabbed the serpent in it's crown.
He changed his sword back to a normal trident keychain.

message 40: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "move Cody." Echo said, "I have an idea." once Cody moved Echo made the earth shake underneath the snake and then a great big crack happened right down into Tartus and the Basilisk fell through. "we won't be seeing him anytime soon." he said dusting off his hands

message 41: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 09:48PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "I really don't know how I did that" Cody said in amazement. And then he blacked out.
((the water has seeped in to the ground))

message 42: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "oh dear." Zoe went over to him and shook him, until his near awake and sat him up against a tree, "Help me guys."
"just leave him, he will come around soon, he isn't dead... Yet."

message 43: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((oh, thanks))
Jacob rushed to his friends aid. He pulled out a waterbottle from his tool belt and sprayed it on Cody's face.
"what happened" Cody said as he came around. His whole face was the color of A4paper. "you blacked out" Jacob explained. "come on Zoe, Echo. Let's put him on his pegasi." they put him on blackjack and walked to the infirmary. His face was already going back to its usual color because of the water, so much in fact, that when they reached the infirmary, he was fine.
((get someone to bring the celestial bronze and other stuff))

message 44: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Echo packed the stuff onto Acheron back and got on himself, and rode behind them.
Zoe got on her pegasi and rode off behind them

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((should it be next period yet, or are we still waiting a bit))

message 46: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((i think it should be))

message 47: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((ok))

message 48: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((where do you want to go?))

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((both of mine has sword fighting now))

message 50: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((Zoe has monster assault techniques and Echo has sword skills he will be there with you))

« previous 1

Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος

unread topics | mark unread