Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος discussion

Places > Armoury

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Zosister (new)

Zosister This is where the campers get their weapons. It is a big metal shed around the side of Athena's cabin. It has quite a large collection of swords, spears, clubs and even shotguns. Every camper gets a weapon, but the Hephaestus' cabin makes their own.

message 2: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Echo walked in he didn't really want to polish amour today, he stabbed his sword into the ground and willed the dead to come up. He told them to polish the amour and of course of his dad being Hades they did. Echo than decided to go sit out the front in the shade and he fell to sleep.

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Jacob walked in to the armoury, expecting it to be empty. He thought 'who wants to clean armour, I'm only doing it 'cos of gramps'. But when he walked in he found Echo 'the shadow of sound' there taking one of his little naps so he has enough energy to do the final sleep.
"wassup" he said to a surprised, and slightly annoyed Echo stirring.
The lazy guy had got his 'minions' to do the work for him.
"you know, if you get everyone else to do your stuff then you wont know how to do it yourself. That's the problem most bullies have." he eyed echo suspiciously.

message 4: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "I am tired, it is hard being the son of the God of the Underworld. Do you know what a feel when I person died?" he sighed, "I guess you need to be in my position to feel that. I know when people are going to die." he looked tired and depressed he really didn't want to explain to Jacob how tired he was or how he felt.

message 5: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 01:06AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "that's cool, rest it off, rest it off. Don't let it become a thing though." he said. He was trying to be nice but didn't entirely like the guy, he had teleported his chariot over the finish line. If that doesn't spell CHEAT then Jacob didn't know what did.

message 6: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "thanks." but Echo saw his expression, "yeah it won't be, I do want to know where Acheron is? I was going to take him for a ride in the forest and let him play around, but he disappeared into the Underworld again." he hoped his dad wouldn't give him a nasty surprise when he went into the woods but of course, you don't know what happens being the son of the God of Dead.

message 7: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 01:19AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "sounds fun, acherons your hell hound right. My dad has an automaton bronze dragon. He called it festus." Jacobs eyes grew larger. "maybe he met Festus just after he had been claimed. Kinda sounds the same, Festus. Hea-phestus ((pronounces it Heh-Festus))."

message 8: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "I am pretty Festus means happy." he sighed, "Do you want to come with me to the forests later?" he asked knowing he would probably say no

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((in Latin))
"yeah, sure, I want to see what my dad said about the motor oil and Tabasco sauce. And the legendary Bunker 9." Jacob, as usually, was getting so wrapped up in ideas. Echo probably didn't want to do that stuff. "we could also play piggy in the middle with Acheron, Festus loves that, but dad has to take of his wings when he plays."

message 10: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Yeah, I think Acheron will like that. Cool we can do it after the polishing is done. But remember Acheron is the size of a Grizzley Bear." Echo explained.

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "Festus is the size of an actual dragon and weighs twice as much." Jacob reassured him.

message 12: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "I want to see how you got the ball over him." he wondered, he went and looked at the skeletons and they had done a great job and they had left Echo unaware the had finished. "I think they are done." he said to Jacob

message 13: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "with difficulty, lets go then" he grabbed his hammer and a shotgun. "I don't think I will always use this but its good for now."

message 14: by Zosister (new)

Zosister He grabbed a sword and went to the forest with Jacob, "before anything a need to FIND Acheron before we play with him, he could be anywhere."

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "ok" he replied

message 16: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((meet you at forest/wood, u post first.))

He then lead Jacob to the forest

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess | 194 comments Mod
((what period are we in))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua grabbed a dagger, it was beautiful...in a deadly way.

message 19: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "had you met dad before?" Zeke asked as he walked into the armoury.
Hundreds of swords, daggers, guns and spears were littered on the wall and the floor.

message 20: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments Kendra shook her head. "No, have you?"

message 21: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "I have. But he never told me his name." he gave a sly style that after seeing Hermes, knowing exactly who he was and what he did, must have been his signature smile.
"so, what weapon do you think you would use?" he motioned with his hand.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan walked into the armoury. He walked over to the corner and open a secret compartment with all of his weapons. He put his bow and arrows in it and closed it. randomly spun the combonation so no one can get it.

message 23: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments "Knives!" Kendra exclaimed happily, using the same mischievous smile that made her teachers have her sit right in front of their desks. She turned to the wall of knives looking like a little kid in a candy shop.

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "wow, you're enthusiastic. I might try..." he tried several different weapons and they all felt right, as if he could do things with any of them. He finally decided to grab one of the better swords he found, a round shield and a spear. He decided he'd usually use the spear.

message 25: by Sam (last edited Oct 15, 2012 10:56PM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((jeez Logan's everywhere, get him to talk to someone :) ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked around the armoury looking for a new weapon.

message 27: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments Kendra picked up a bowie knife, and jabbed it around a bit, almost (but not really almost) stabbing Logan. She held back a colorful swear and said "Sorry!" She then picked up a set of throwing knives, she wanted to try them out...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua grinnned at the girl."hey im Aqua"she said, introducing herself.

message 29: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments Kendra smiled her mischievous smile. "I'm Kendra," she replied.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) "who's your parent?"aqua asked.for some reason the smile made her think that kendra liked pranks.

message 31: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments "Hermes," Kendra replied, slipping her Bowie knife into her belt.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Care *=P* wrote: "Kendra picked up a bowie knife, and jabbed it around a bit, almost (but not really almost) stabbing Logan. She held back a colorful swear and said "Sorry!" She then picked up a set of throwing kniv..."

"Wo! what was that for?!" He asked.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua smiled at Logan."nice to meet you too"she said.

message 34: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments "I didn't try to!" Kendra told him. "I don't go around trying to stab people I don't know!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 19, 2012 05:22AM) (new)

"Do thaat again and you might loose a hand," He said. He walked over to where the girls (Aqua and Kendra) Where standing and picked up a knife.

message 36: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments Kendra bit her lip, trying to not punch him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He examened the knife.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua grinned.the toughness ran in the family." Um...that's a girls knife" she pointed out

message 39: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments Kendra smirked, and tossed a knife so it stuck in a wooden beam across the room. They seemed to be weighted correctly former tastes.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) (( I love your picture))

message 41: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments ((Thanks! I have to sleep now... I feel like a zombie))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) (( kk.night))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Dhriti* essence of awesome* wrote: "Aqua grinned.the toughness ran in the family." Um...that's a girls knife" she pointed out"

"Thats not the point it's reagular metal not celestial bronze" He said throwing the knife.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) she shrugged."suit yourself, its still a girls knife":p

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Zeke examined the group that had formed in the armoury and smiled.
"you guys want to try some of these out?" he asked with enthusiasm.

message 46: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 25 comments Kendra nodded eagerly, she couldn't turn down a chance to practice with weapons.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) "Me too"aqua said,excited.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe," He said.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua rolled her eyes at logan

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" He said.

« previous 1

Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος

unread topics | mark unread