Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος discussion

Places > Stables

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zosister (new)

Zosister This is where the pegasi (and horses) are kept. The Demeter cabin is in charge of the pegasi riding lessons, but Aphrodite's cabin helps every now and then. Every few times, some demigod(s) would take pegasi lessons from one of the other demigods from Aphrodite's.

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody and Zoe walked in to the stables, which S.M.E.L.T.
"you know, this should be a piece of cake. We can talk to the pegasi nd horses, and we have water abilities. We can do this in less than the time meant, then we can probably go for a ride."

message 3: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Yeah that would be cool idea but how?"

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "you organise the pegasi to fly above the stables, and not create more mess PLEASE. If they need to rest, they can land on the roof supports. I will get the horses to line up outside in order of their... Rooms you could call it."
They did this and the animals listened.
"okay, now, I will channel Hurricane to send out water pulses and storms to you when you ask with a simple "water pulse" or "storm". You then channel these in to the place we need to clean, being inside the stables. Any questions?"

message 5: by Zosister (last edited Jul 28, 2012 01:17AM) (new)

Zosister "nah I got it, dad showed me a few tricks, when I was with him." she went where she was told and waited.

message 6: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 01:20AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "what do you reckon you need first, Storm or water blast?"

message 7: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Storm, so it can get the top of it off. May I ask where will I put it?"

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "they usually deteriorate after a while, I don't even want to know what you mean is on the 'top of it'"

message 9: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "we'll it is a start and I don't know myself."

message 10: by Sam (last edited Jul 28, 2012 01:35AM) (new)

Sam | 384 comments "here" he got out his Trident and wielded it, pointing towards Zoe. All this time he thought 'Miniature hurricane, and even pictured it, so he didn't send a high pressured water pulse at her.
"brace yourself" he said as it appeared, a little overpowered. A lot actually, it could clean the whole stable.

message 11: by Zosister (new)

Zosister She put her hand out to 'catch it' but of course she thought Grab and hold and throw it out the door into a pile of horse/pegisi poop near the back of the stables

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((charming)) "look at that, I think we are done. Hey, you want to take a couple of horses and go out and fight some monsters in the woods. ((c Echo and Jacob))

message 13: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Sure." she replied.

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "ok, bring a weapon" he said.

message 15: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "oh yeah I should. I could use this." she took a pen out of her pocket. "just like my dad's except this one is mine" she said

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "you have a pen, congratulations......"

message 17: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "it's not just a pen." she said, she clicked the pen and it started to grow until it was a sword. She grabbed a black horse and jumped on, "coming?"

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "yeh, I'm coming."
An older black pegasi came up to him. 'hey boss, how ya doin', need me to take you for a ride again.'
"again" Cody said. "you must be thinking about my younger brother Percy."
'neigghhhhh, yeah, that's your name, boss.'
"he's my younger brother, what's your name?" Cody asked.
'my name, Blackjack, well, if your his brother, then your my boss, boss.'
"sweet, I could take a ride"

message 19: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "What's your name?" she asked her horse. "Shadow." he was shorter than Blackjack, but she thought he didn't have wings when poof his wings expanded, "I don't like my wings." they looked like eagles wings but instead were black.

message 20: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "let's go" Cody suggested.

message 21: by Zosister (last edited Jul 28, 2012 03:50AM) (new)

Zosister "they look beautiful. Just like you." she looked over at Cody "yeah let's do it!" and she raced off on Shadow's back and rode towards the North Woods

message 22: by Rose (last edited Jul 28, 2012 09:03PM) (new)

Rose | 142 comments Diana ran in eagerly, hearing people and horses. She saw two campers fly off on pegasi and sighed. "Wait up!" She called. They couldn't hear. "Oh well. I'll catch up to you!" She called. Her eyes landed on a beautiful white pegasus (diana-sized). "Whats your name? " murmured Diana, as she crossed over to its pen. It read "Primrose" on the top, but she miss took it as "princess". She let it out, and it motioned for her to get on her back. Diana smiled and hopped on. Princess took off.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua went to the stables and stood outside looking around for Cody.

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody ran to the stables.
He saw Aqua.
"hey, pick a Pegasus"
He whistled and blackjack came running out.
'what's up boss'.
'hey.' Cody told him telepathically.

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((hey, dhriti. R u on?))

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess | 194 comments Mod
"Hey guys!" Phoenix said, walking into the stables, "can I come?" then Phoenix saw the new girl," oh! I'm sorry, how rude of me! I don't believe we met, I'm Phoenix, daughter of Aphrodite, and you are...?"

message 27: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((I don't think she's on at the moment... Let's just ride and we can say we all rode for now.))

message 28: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((I don't think she's on at the moment... Let's just ride and we can say we all rode for now.))
"hey, get a Pegasus guys! See you up there" Cody said over enthusiastically. He wasn't exactly sure but he thought he liked Pheonix.

message 29: by Jess (new)

((I'm a very like able person ;) ))

Phoenix whistled and a pure white Pegasus came trotting out to her, "hey snow, you ready to for a ride,"

"of course," she replied.

I pulled myself onto her back and flew into the sky with Cody.

message 30: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((Pegasus don't speak btw, Poseidon kids can hear there thoughts but you can try and think up an exception))
Cody was enjoying this. He asked Aqua about her mom and history. He was enjoying showing off in front of Phoenix. Doing stunts like back flipping of Blackjack into the water, which contracted like a trampoline and pushed him off whilst Blackjack flew underneath him and he landed on him.
"your turn" he said to Pheonix. He noticed after his voice was an octave higher then usual.

message 31: by Jess (new)

Phoenix could tell he was showing off. And she grinned, "I can't do anything like that.... But I can do this!" she jumped off snow and did a triple front flip ((or whatever you call it)) before diving into the water. She came to the surface with hair dripping and large smile on her face. "Bet you can't do that!" I taunted.

message 32: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((ure changing from first to third person in the same comment-_-))
"challenge accepted. Blackjack, go a little higher." he was fifty feet when he told Blackjack to stop. He jumped off Blackjack and did what felt like 30 flips and dove into the water, which came up and swallowed him. He went all the way down to the bottom of the lake and shot straight up. The water rose a good 15 feet up and almost got Phoenix. He jumped off and rose another 15 feet. His fist above his head like Superman. This time he landed on Blackjack without the after effect of singing soprano. "I think I win.... Maybe?"

message 33: by Jess (new)

((oops!))

Phoenix gasped, "watch this!" snow came down and picked her up again before going to the same height. She jumped off and did a 720 twirl in the air before going into her flips and diving into the lake, "beat that!" she laughed.

message 34: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "I can't be bothered... Do you trust me?"

message 35: by Jess (new)

"hmmm... With what?" Phoenix asked.

message 36: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments 'full speed ahead, Blackjack.' Cody thought.
'alright boss' Blackjack told him.
'This Pegasus can go pretty fast if he wants to.' Cody thought to himself.
'your brother said the same thing, boss' Blackjack answered.
Blackjack flew to Pheonix and Cody grabbed her waist and pulled her onto Blackjack —motorbike style.

message 37: by Jess (new)

"Oh, a daredevil I see," Phoenix laughed leaning her head on his back, "let's see what you can do blackjack!"

message 38: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "hahaha, he is" Cody added emphasis "Natural at showing off"
Blackjack did flips and twirls in midair and dove for the water.
At the very last second he bailed out and flew whilst 'Running' on the water.

message 39: by Jess (last edited Oct 08, 2012 11:54PM) (new)

Phoenix squealed with happiness, this was the most fun she'd had in ages!
"I must say blackjack you are amazing, thanks Cody," she laughed.
But she couldn't help thinking of Xavier, where was he? He'd rushed off from the volleyball courts, had she done something?

((you have some competition David :P))

message 40: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments Cody turned around on Blackjack with his back facing Blackjacks head. He noticed that she didn't look happy, more sad and dejected.
"what's up?" he asked.

message 41: by Jess (new)

"nothing, don't worry," she replied, shaking herself out of her stupor, "is there anywhere cool we can go?"

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua was hanging onto the pegasus for dear life, she was pretty suhre that it was trying to kill her."there are loads of cool places.pick one."she grinned.

message 43: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments "d'you guys want to go to the lava wall. I'm heading there?.." Cody asked.
he placed Pheonix on her own Pegasus.

message 44: by Jess (new)

"sure! I've never been before!" Phoenix said excitedly, "coming aqua?"

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam | 384 comments ((I'll meet you guys there))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) ((kk.))

Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος

unread topics | mark unread