Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series, #1)
This topic is about The Mystery of Smugglers Cove
Children's Fiction > The Mystery of Smugglers Cove - Free Today

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Moxham | 5 comments FREE TODAY ON AMAZON!
Great Childrens Book
Link: http://amzn.com/B008581LF2

The Mystery of Smugglers Cove by Paul Moxham

Premise: When twelve year old Joe Mitchell, along with his two younger sisters, visits Smugglers Cove for the summer holidays, they get caught up in a thrilling adventure that is beyond their wildest imagination.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Buchanan | 20 comments I thought this was The Hardy Boys for a second, but I will be checking it out! Good luck with your promo! Sooz

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Moxham | 5 comments Thanks, Promotion has been extended through today, Sunday, so it's still free and ranked #112 in Amazon. So if you can help me get to Top 100...

message 4: by Darren (new)

Darren Perman (darrenperman) | 2 comments Just downloaded the book. Best wishes!

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul Moxham | 5 comments Thanks, hope to enjoy it. I have been overwhelmed with the response thus far, over 5,500 downloads, so now free day is entering Day 3, but this will be the last, so get your copy now!

message 6: by Harrison (new) - added it

Harrison Davies (harrisondavies) | 134 comments Thanks for this, I grew up on The Hardy Boys and Enid Bylton works.

I don't mind admitting a fondness and a desire to re-read those works, I will start with this.