Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ...

message 2: by Zosister (last edited Jul 19, 2012 03:16AM) (new)

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments Alyssa walked into Zeus Cabin with Calypso and Chiron, who was guiding her "Wow"

message 4: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "what can you see? Cause I hear nothing." Calypso asked her.

"I think I will let you to settle in." he said and dropped calypso hand and left the cabin.

message 5: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((gtg will be back))

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments ((kk))

"Up above...on the roof...theres like a storm going on..." Alyssa marveled at the cabin

((I'm kinda guessing thats what it's like xp))

message 7: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((on))

"that's so cool. I wish I could see it." she sighed, she clicked her tongue and knew where she was left by Chiron and slowly walked towards a bed, "does this bed have anything on it? Like someone has been sleeping here?"

((I like XD))

message 8: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments "Nope. And the one nearest to it isn't occupied either" Alyssa smiled, sitting down on the bed.

message 9: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "great I will take this one." she said sitting down on the bed.

message 10: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments "I guess I'm taking this one then" Alyssa looked over at her.

((What would they be doing now? Eg lunch, pegasus riding))

message 11: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments ((Hello???????))

message 12: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((lunch still I think... Next period tomorrow))

She got up and felt her way to the wall, "let me get my bearings of this room, then we can go somewhere." she felt her way around the room, everything and she figured by doing this she knew the room well. "ok I am done."

message 13: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments "Um..so where do you wanna go?" Alyssa asked

message 14: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "I dont really mind, you pick." Calpso answered

message 15: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments ((Do people have to get claimed at the campfire?))

"I guess we could go have some lunch, maybe we would be able to meet other campers!" Alyssa said entusiasticly

message 16: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((no it could be anywhere... It is like that in the books))

"that's a great idea, I am a bit hungry. But could you lead me? I don't want to run into anything." she asked.

message 17: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 113 comments ((Ok))

"Sure, of course I would. Like Chiron said, you're my ears and I'm your eyes." Alyssa guided her to the mess hall

((See you there :) ))

message 18: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

DuskFox | 135 comments Mod
((So sorry I havn't been playing Levina. Kind if forgot she existed for a bit....Ah well!))

Levina walked in feeling so exhausted. She had been called up to Olympus by her father so she coudnt say anything to anyone. Her dad had visited her mum a couple of days ago (you know, gods have to at least say hi to there human partners once in a while) and her mum had made her dad promise to spend more time with her (Levina). And so there she was, spending a week or so up in Olympus getting the VIP tour with her father. It was a tad ackward since he was a god, but Levina was glad she could please her father and she thought they actually had bonded a bit. As she walked into the Zeus cabin she saw that the bunks across from hers were occupied. Well, she thought, this is knew! Another daughter or son of Zeus! My sister or brother! I've got to go find them! And with that, Levina through her backpack onto the bed and ran out.

Camp Half Blood - Στρατόπεδο μισό αίματος

unread topics | mark unread