Next Generation Authors discussion

What I plan to do with this group

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (velliya) | 441 comments Mod
I want to provide a place where people can just write and have fun. First, I plan to start with some recommendations from you, book and author discussions. Then, I will progress to things like roleplays and competitions for things like poetry.

During all this, people can make their own folders in which, they can write their plans for future novels, their excitement for upcoming events. In these folders, they may ask for critiquing from other members or simply want people's perspective and opinions.

This , I know, is a big step. Personally, I know how hard it is to share your writing and characters with other people, especially when they are only ideas. This is why I say it is voluntary.

I am happy for people to start discussions at will, about anything!
Lool forward to knowing you!

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (supalupa97) | 6 comments Very nice Rachel I Like it! :)

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Im glad that I have your approval ;P

message 4: by L (new)

L Sounds great. You have put a lot of thought into this group & along with the other mod's a lot of time and effort, which is now paying off. Great Group!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

I'm glad that people like it :D

message 6: by L (new)

L For a whole week (from Saturday to Friday the 10th August) i shall have no internet!! I might die...but, when i come back from holiday i shall be here don't worry :) x

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 57 comments Lucinda wrote: "For a whole week (from Saturday to Friday the 10th August) i shall have no internet!! I might die...but, when i come back from holiday i shall be here don't worry :) x"

:(

message 8: by Rachel (new)

oh my gosh, that sucks!

message 9: by L (new)

L Rachel wrote: "oh my gosh, that sucks!"

Yes, well we do need a holiday as the next two years we won't have chance at all but i doubt whether i shall be relaxed as the whole time the internet will be on my mind. Being online is a big part of my daily routine, hence i just know that i will come home to CHAOS; 100's of emails to sort through (nightmare) and loads of stuff that i will have missed on here...it is not fair!!

oh well, after Saturday i will be gone and then back to panic mode where i shall spend the week after on my computer for hours on end know doubt sorting everything out (such an organised person:)). x

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Hahaha