Horse Lovers discussion

Pets!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 36 comments Mod
Any of you out there owns a horse?

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments No. But my grandma does. I live in Chicago- so I have NO place to put a horse. I would love to own one.

I have two guinea pigs and two dogs

message 3: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Aww..that's really cute.That;s a full house.Feel free to go and post on "If I had a horse..."

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments I have a fish and a guinea pig

message 5: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

I killed all of my 9? 10? goldfish

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments Kelley wrote: "I killed all of my 9? 10? goldfish"

Why?

message 7: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Well you see I it wasn't intentional...Kind of bordem you could say.I used to like dip the color pencils and move the fish around.I know what you're thinking.I am not cruel!Not really!I did feel really bad after that incident though..

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) My family has a horse. He is a retired Thoroughbred racehorse hunter/jumper. He is really cute, we rode him yesterday.

message 9: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

How many years?

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) How many years is he? Or how many years have we had him?
I'll just answer both. :P

He is 13 years and we got him at the end of last month, but we've all ridden for years and years on other peoples horses.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No, but I'd like to have a horse because they're cute. :)

I have two dogs and three frogs.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, I used to have a cat too when I was little.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2012 02:19PM) (new)

*High five*

I miss my cat, though, she was sweet, and her name was Sweetie, but she got cancer and we had to have her put to sleep... D;:

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweetie was a long haired gray tabby with pale green eyes.

I also forgot to mention that I have a hamster named Terra.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are cute hamster names. :)

Terra is a very nice hamster, she only hisses at me if I wake her up, you can hold her, and she's never bitten anyone.

I also used to have a pet turtle, but I recently let him go back to the wild, and I had two hermit crabs, a beta fish, and some other types of fish.

Interesting...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*High five*

I used to have another dog named Cassie too.

message 17: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments hi i have a cat named sabrina shes 7 years old and only 6 pounds!!!!!! anybody think she should be fatter??? or is it normal for a seven year old cat??

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it depends on what kind of cat she is...I'm not sure.

message 19: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments oh shes a domestic short hair if that helps but shes so tiny !!!!! thx

message 20: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

OMG I so forgot about this group!

Hey Maribel!

message 21: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments ok thanks :)even the vet says she tiny

message 22: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments Кєllёу~$їёяяa :P wrote: "OMG I so forgot about this group!

Hey Maribel!"

u forgot about it????? oh well glad your back :)

message 23: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments lol

message 24: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Brianna wrote: "Кєllёу~$їёяяa :P wrote: "OMG I so forgot about this group!

Hey Maribel!"

u forgot about it????? oh well glad your back :)"

Hey,Brianna!
Yes very forgetful these days!

message 25: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments hhaahah lol

message 26: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments my cat has this weird sneezing problem and advice??

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 21 comments I wish! My best friend lives hours from here and she has a Purebred Tennessee Walker!

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 21 comments Emma wrote: "I wish! My best friend lives hours from here and she has a Purebred Tennessee Walker!"
Although, I do have one huge Labordoodle and I'm getting ten chicks soon!

message 29: by Marsha (new)

Marsha Hubler (httpwwwgoodreadscommarshahubler) | 13 comments I've got one dog, Mr. Bailey, and I'm in the process of adopting another dog from a shelter. We just had to put our one dog down about month ago. Skippy was old and sick. We bawled all day when we left him at the vet's office.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 21 comments Aww! I'm so sorry! We had a dog named Daisy May and she was the sweetest thing, but a tire punctured her lungs and she died the moment Dad stepped into the vet's office...