All For Books! discussion

Debates > Junk food banned from school

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Should junk food be banned from public schools? What is your opinion on this?

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) I think that some junk food should be banned but not all!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole AT my former school, Junk foods and Soft drinks are banned.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Pop isnt banned at my school but its all diet:(

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 26 comments I think that some of the really fattening things should be taken away but sometimes 'Junk Food' is good for you if you have the right amount, like Chocalate for example.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole ♥Chocolates♥

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) We still can have chocolate chip cookies. But we have to pay for them

message 8: by Fareve (new)

Fareve | 1 comments This is absolutely the right decision, it is high time to stop unhealthy food not only at school, but outside it as well. After all, the child does not understand how much he is harmful to his health. Very unhealthy foods are often used on holidays and festivals that harm your health, and this is a huge problem today. In the past, I also used them frequently until I started having digestive problems. Check out the article https://drinksfeed.com/how-does-junk-..., which won't take you long, but might get you thinking. You need to understand that junk food will never lead to anything good. In addition, it is very easy to replace it by taking with you fruits, snacks and natural fresh ones. Your stomach will thank you for this.