All For Books! discussion

Debates > Ghosts: True or Not?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Do you believe in ghosts? Because I do and there are many who does and who doesn't. What ya think?

message 2: by Eugenie (new)

Eugenie | 6 comments i belive in ghost . have i seen one? not yet

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 16 comments i do believe that they are very much out there an just becuz you dont see them doesnt mean that there not there cuz they so are

message 4: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I believe in ghosts. I've see one. You'll just feel it. With apparition or not.

message 5: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 32 comments I've seen one too.
a child in a white dress.. O_O

message 6: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Howdie wrote: "I've seen one too.
a child in a white dress.. O_O"

O_O geez.

message 7: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 32 comments one of my friend seen it actually..
i still remember his face, when he saw what i saw.
*hair standing now, Sh*t!! still remember*

message 8: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Goosebumps! :| O_O

message 9: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 32 comments O_O..
have you seen one?? :|

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Oh, you guys saw one already? I Haven't seen a ghost. Good thing. Or else I'll be scared my entire life. *Kinda paranoid*

message 11: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) yes I saw one. my grandfather's brother. I saw him headless when I turned around.
*proof: he's wearing the same coat and tie during the wake.. it just creeped me out.

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole *creepy*

message 13: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 32 comments O_O

message 14: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) good thing that's the only one with apparition. the others not.

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I like ghosts stories but I pray that I'll never experience those.

message 16: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Lucky for you.. things are just unexpected though.

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yes, like surprise quiz in Algebra and such.

message 18: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 32 comments Beatrice wrote: "good thing that's the only one with apparition. the others not."

you've seen others? :| O_O

message 19: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Feel others. and a premonition. it's really weird and unusual. Seeing is believing.

message 20: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 32 comments Beatrice wrote: "Feel others. and a premonition. it's really weird and unusual. Seeing is believing."

O_O

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 26 comments I believe not in ghosts but in Spirits. There is scientific proof that sometimes people's spirits get stuck here on earth. Or sometimes if thats not the case people's spirits need to get something done before they pass on. I have heard several stories of ghosts and spirits and so far I have believed every one of them. Because my own parents have had experiences with spirits, some of them haunting their house before I was born.