What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Dark Hills Divide (The Land of Elyon, #1)
This topic is about The Dark Hills Divide
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Older childrens'/young teen fantasy series (girl with braid on cover)? [s]

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Akshay (last edited Jun 15, 2012 09:44PM) (new)

Akshay | 2 comments I'm trying to find out the name of a fantasy series I'd read when I was about 11 or 12...I can't really remember much, but throughout the series there was a long, long journey to complete some sort of quest. The main character was a young girl in a kingdom who I think was somehow related to royalty? And she lived in the castle, and I think somewhere in the beginning of the first book, she spends time in the musty, old library. Illustrations of her are on each cover, and the style of drawing was similar to this:http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Thief...
and on each cover, her brown or red hair was in a thick, long braid. I think one or more of the covers had a wolf or multiple wolves on it as well, and there were talking wolves in the books (either they had a gift of speaking, she had a gift of understanding, or all animals just talked in their world). I think the girl may have been an orphan, or maybe her parents were somewhere else. That's all I can remember unfortunately, sorry this was so long...I would appreciate any ideas!
I read this book about 5-6 years about, by the way.
I remember the girl on the covers as having very striking eyes, as well.

message 2: by Akshay (new)

Akshay | 2 comments Never mind I figured it out! It's The Land of Elyon :)