« previous 1 3

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) All done!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

xD
So characters...

Name: Thomas Jenkins
Species: Human with Innocence
Power: To create and control Fire and shadows using his a pair of swords that are his innocence. He says, "Innocence Activate, Sword's Dance" to Activate.
When not activated they are a black bookmark for the shadow controlling sword and a red ribbon attatched to the book mark for the fire controlling sword.
Appearance: http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/im...
((KAITO!!! XD))

message 3: by Izzy (last edited Jun 16, 2012 02:16AM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Name:Adrian Harper
Species:Accomodator
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/9...
Abilities:He uses a scythe called "Seikatsu" which means "Life" in Japanese. He is able to create illusions and attack with them along with using the scythe to attack.
Other:He practices magic and sorcery

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What's an accomodator again?
DX
Anyway, shall we start?

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) YESH! And an Accomodator is a person who has innocence

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Woops, forgot. xDDD))
Thomas flops down heavily into a seat in the cafeteria a loud yawn rolling from his throat as he drops his head onto the table beside his omelet.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian walked in and sat down, not eating anything but drinking a bottle of water. He had his scythe in its sheath on his back, it being larger than him. Seikatsu was a very large weapon.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The bluenette looked up, hearing another person enter, a small blush worked it's way across his face as he spotted Adrian, his long time crush.
((I was wondering, it's been ages and I really feel like writing from the uke perspective. Can Thomas be uke??? pleasse))

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I guess so? Lol bluenette I love that! XD))

Adrian sighed and closed his eyes before he opened them, only for them to meet with Thomas's. His eyes were sharp and full of darkness.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Got it from another pairing I was reading. xD))
A shudder worked its way down Thomas' spine and he quickly looked away, turning a deep red, he sat up straight but began fiddling with the silver broach on his shoulder.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian scoffed and went back to drinking his water, having just gotten back from a job late last night.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Waaa! He reminds me of Kanda!!! xDDDDDD))
Thom looked back up at him again, then at his food. One moment it was there, the next it was gone, eaten really really quickly.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((lol I wanted to try to make it like an AllenXKanda thing but with our own charries))

Adrian yawned and relaxed his aching muscles, having gotten a few wounds from the last mission he was on.

message 14: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Dexter Swart (dexswart) | 1516 comments Mod
((Hi))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought so, you see what I did with the food thing. xDDDDDD
Yo, what you doing in our rp???? -.- xD))
Thom looks over sharply, pushes himself up and walks over to Adrian.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) When he heard footsteps coming towards him Adrian looked up with narrowed eyes, "What do you want?" he asked coldly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahhh, no need to be so mean Adrian-kun..." He pouts, "I was just wondering if you'd like to go on the next job with me? Komui said that if I didn't find someone I wouldn't be allowed to go... Lenalee, Allen and Lavi are all on missions already and no one else wants to go with me... Please?"

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian frowned and thought for a moment, "Fine, as long as you don't get in my way." He said, folding his arms over his chest.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"M-me!? Get in your way!" He cries, suddenly indignant, "It's more like you'll get in mine!!!!!!!!!"

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian stood up, glaring at Thomas, "You better watch what you say!" he warned.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Waaaaaah...." His eyes popped wide and he lent away from Adrian, seeing a dark aura around him. "G-g-g-g-g-g-gomen!"

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian frowned and glared at him, "Whatever..." he looked away and sat back down, drinking his water again.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops, I just wrote that in Japanese.... DX I've been watching way too much anime... :\))
"Noo, please come with me???" He begs, grabbing Adrian's shoulder.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian slapped his hand hard off of him and glared, "Don't touch me!" he yelled, some people turning to look at him. He was mad now.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Thom's eyes flared again, "I... there's nothing wrong with occasional human contact..." He grumbles, looking down at his feet.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian got up and started walking out, "I've never wanted to be part of human contact in my entire life. You would never be able to understand what I've been through." He said coldly as he glared back at Thomas before he walked out.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The bluenette's eyes flared wide, looking around the hall he felt all eyes upon him. Flushing he looked at the ground and scurried out, after his crush. "Adrian! Wait!"

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian didn't stop, he didn't want to. He just wanted to go to his room and calm down already. But when he heard Thomas his anger flared, and he turned around, grabbing Thomas by the collar, "Back. Off."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"No..." Thom muttered, going against all good uke instincts. "If you really have had something go wrong in your past it's better to have someone around that can help..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g))

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((awww))

Adrian finally just raised a hand and slapped Thomas, looking away from him, "Don't even try that, I don't need anyone..." he said and ran off down the hall.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I feel bad for Thomas and Adrian...))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))
He turned bright red, but before he could go out of his reach Thom's hand flashed out, grabbing his arm.

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian pulled away and looked at Thomas, his usual glare had turned into a teary look, "Just leave me alone!" he said, looking away.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas stared for a moment then, without thinking he threw his arms around the taller man.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian shook for a moment before he pushed Thomas away and ran off again, not stopping. He wanted to be alone for a long time. He didn't want anything to do with anybody.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas blinked, then looked down, "I'LL MEET YOU AT 7:00 TOMORROW AT THE UNDERGROUND TUNNEL! I'LL GIVE YOU A BRIEFING THEN!!" He called after him.

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian sighed once he got to his room. He suddenly remembered everything that happened to him in his past, slumping down to the floor shaking.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((You wanna time skip orr?)

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sure))

Adrian was up early at 5:00 and went to Thomas's door, knocking on it softly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Still asleep he groaned, turning over, waking up, and walking blearily to the door. "Neh?"

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "You were still sleeping? I guess I just wasted my time..." he sighed and looked at Thomas with cold eyes, "I like to be early with missions, so you better hurry up and get dressed, I've got another mission to accept if I don't go with you."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Instantly Thom's wide awake he grins, "Thank you Adrian-kun!" He cried, rushes back inside, closing the door, changing then he's opening the door within a minute.

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian smirked and looked at him, "Good thing I don't have to wait," he said and had his scythe on his back. It was larger than him even, but the weight didn't effect Adrian at all.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

The smaller male grins, his bookmark tied to his wrist with the red ribbon. "Let's go." He started walking off. "It's an innocence retrieval. We'll be meeting Soma at Italy."

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian nodded, then something struck him. He froze and stood there, looking down at the ground with wide eyes. His family and him lived in Italy before the accident happened...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, you okay?' Thom asked, peering closely at him.

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Adrian snapped out of it and looked at Thomas seriously, "Which city are we going to?" He hoped it wasn't the abandoned city that was destroyed years ago...

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((omg they should go to Adrian's hometown where it was destroyed years ago!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"(inset name of that city)" He mutters, continuing walking.

« previous 1 3