Reckless Reckless discussion

Reckless-Thanks 4 feedback

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cydney (new) - added it

Cydney Hello avid readers. If you have read Reckless, tell me what you think about it. I wrote the first story called "Desperate Housewife" and I want to know if you sympathized with the main character, Carmen Foster. How did you feel about the writing, storyline, and the other characters. Do NOT give spoilers please. Thanks in advance.

KaytheReader I really enjoyed this story and the main character, Carmen Foster. I was able to sympathize with her, but at the same time I anticipated her standing up to do what she needed to do for herself and her family. I liked the fact that she was flawed and vulnerable. I loved that the story was told in her voice alone. The pace was excellent. The other characters were given just enough personality that they did not take the shine away from Carmen. The book ended in such a way that I was satisfied.

message 3: by Torrie (new) - added it

Torrie This was this first that I've read any of your work and you have gained a new fan! This story was very believable and I think most couples can relate to the story. This book kept my attention from beginning to end and I can't wait to read more of your books. Great story!

message 4: by Cydney (new) - added it

Cydney Thanks ladies for your feedback about the book. It is very helpful to learn what worked and what needs improvement.