Wicked Writers (a book group for readers) discussion

Shiloh Walker > Shiloh

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (new)

Gina (ladydehsire) | 22 comments Mod
http://www.shilohwalker.com/

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more…ah…serious works of fiction. She loves reading and writing just about every kind of romance. Once upon a time she worked as a nurse, but now she writes full time and lives with her family in the Midwest. She writes romantic suspense and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy under the name J.C. Daniels.

message 2: by Sunny☼ (new)

Sunny☼ (sunny2) Hunter's Rise by Shiloh Walker Is in my TBR pile and I will soon be starting it. Is anyone interested in a buddy read with me for this one.

message 3: by Sunny☼ (new)

Sunny☼ (sunny2) Just finished Hunter's Rise by Shiloh Walker I really enjoyed the book. The extremely strong yet vulnerable Heroine, Sylivia, warmed my heart. Toronto became so much more than he was at the beginning.
Character development, plot line, change of scenery and variety of sub characters contributed to a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next in the series.

message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina (ladydehsire) | 22 comments Mod
Hi Sunny. If you go to Shiloh's website www.shilohwalker.com you'll find a note that this is the last Hunter book. sales were not what her publisher wanted to they are not ordering more...it's very very sad because I love this series but Shi has some new things in the works that are great too!

message 5: by Sunny☼ (new)

Sunny☼ (sunny2) Thanks Gina. She has a lot of talent and a fantastic muse. I doubt this set back will hold all of that potential down for long.

Wicked Writers (a book group for readers)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hunter's Rise (other topics)